十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Run, Don't Walk

Oddly enough, the title does apply to me this time.
I can't afford to walk and smell the roses any more.

I think I might have overestimated my ability of time-management and might have bitten more than I can chew.
Yeah, I'm talking about my translations.
I received a PM from Wataame Shoujo regarding my application to be a translator.
If they accept me, I'll be working for a total of 9 groups!
Yeah, you heard me. NINE
Well, I'm only receiving work from 6 out of the 8 I previously applied for.
I haven't not heard of any oncoming projects from Ochibichan nor J-Sis and I ain't complaining at all.
But the work of the 6 has already buried half of me; the other half is with assignments.
Gosh...

Right...Shoujo Crusade just sent me a PR test and the download has finally finished.
I guess I'll take that test, finish half of Hyper Baby and then spend the rest of my night practicing for the Math quiz.
Yes, I don't think that I'll be sleeping today.