十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Revamp

After countless procrastinating, I have finally decided to revamp my blog.
It'll happen soon, I promise.

Things are starting to get even more hectic;
Stupid Malaysian Studies have now taken up my Fridays, making me lose my time on scripts.
Whose stupid idea was it to FORCE us to study History again?
*rollseyes*
I'm glad that it's only 7 weeks.

Anyways, I WILL find time to finish my scripts and revamp my blog.
So there might be one day when you're see a 'Revamp in Progress' instead of the post page.
And admins, don't worry. I'll have a special link for you to check my progress.