十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Keeping Busy

I had a friend of mine ask me this, which made me think:

"You're almost 18 and you're still single; don't you ever feel lonely?"

LoL, my answer would of course be a huge "NO", but that's cause I don't want to admit it.
Honestly speaking, there are times in a month were I feel particularly lonely and I don't know why.
It's like everyone in the whole world has someone to spend time with and I don't.

Hold on a sec, I don't need anyone to pity me 'cause...
I think I found my answer to keeping that feeling away!
It's to keep myself busy, real busy.

Ever wonder why some career women never seem to yearn the company of males?
They keep themselves busy by working on projects and keeping up their career performance.
Which brings me to what I'm about to do, or rather did.

For the past few days, I have been applying for jobs as a translator and a proofreader.
Not to mention doing the test for some of the groups.

I've applied for:
- Shoujo Crusade (CT)
- Tasty-Kiwi Scans (CT)
- J-Sis (PR)
- Fate Scanslations (CT)
- Project Noir (CT)
- Forbidden Garden (CT & PR)
- Rebellious Love (CT)
- Ochibichan (PR)

Last but not least, I'm returning to my first group, En.tro.py to continue on Love Catalog.
I think that's all the groups that I've applied with, unless I did forget about any other groups.

So far Tasty-Kiwi, J-Sis, Project Noir and Forbidden Garden have answered my application and I'm waiting for the scripts and raws to come in.
Decision is still pending for Shoujo Crusade, Fate, Rebellious Love and Ochibichan; I hope that they'll make their decision fast.
Sophe from En.tro.py has also answered my mail and I'll be expecting the raw with her next mail.

So you must be thinking, this girl is mad!
Why the hell pile yourself with so much work? Besides, they don't even pay you! Moreover, your college classes are starting next week; so why bring on more work?-That was what my brother said to me this afternoon.

My answer is, I want to do it.
I want to keep myself busy and not let my mind wander and wonder.
It's bad enough that I see half of the people I know busy with their 'significant other' (in my opinion, we're too young to have a lover, much less a significant other) and I'll be a bother if I asked them out.
The only way I can think of is this- to busy myself with projects and scripts; when college starts next week, it'll be projects, scripts, assignments and quizzes.
So what? I'll take this as a challenge for me to master time management; something that I've been lacking but learned after one and a half month in the camp a.k.a HELLHOLE.
And since my very own laptop is pending from dad, that'll make my work much easier since I can work anywhere.

I also planned to take on some language courses and some other recreational classes, like yoga.
And since I'm taking my driver's license in two weeks, I'll be able to get my lil monkey (sis) and I to the yoga center in the township nearby.

There, how can I think about bothersome relationships when my schedule is packed with things that I want to do?
Singlehood offers more freedom, albeit the occasional lonely feeling.
At least I'm able to do the things that I want.
I mean, life is short and I don't want to live it being chained down by a person; I'll gladly settle down when I feel like I'm ready.
For now, the sky star's the limit and I'm doing whatever I want!

Edit: Will start on a project on Forbidden Garden as soon as I wake up tomorrow.