十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Absence: The Epilogue

Okay, I've done unpacking all my stuff.
And that's a hell lot of stuff.
I think I came back with more stuff than I left.
I went with only a huge luggage bag and now I come back with the same luggage bag, a smaller red hand-carry, two large plastic bags and a water tumbler.
I also came back with a few more bruises, including the nasty one I got on Sunday.
Oh well.

I think I'll start translating soon.
I dunno, maybe in the next few days?
I still got my driver's license to settle with...
And I've got to start my Japanese classes soon after...
And then there's the yoga class that I plan to take with the little monkey...
And I'm starting college in two weeks.
Man, time sure passes real fast when you're on the outside.
Two days in the camp seemed like two months, I swear.

Speaking about the camp, I think I'll have to find time to upload the pictures into Facebook.
I'm glad that my glasses broke that day, or else I wouldn't have had the chance to ask mom to get me the camera.
I miss my friends.
I miss Cindy and Neng's singing.
I miss Clara's smile.
I miss talking to Elaine and Hong Chu.
I miss messing around with Has, Yat and Willie.
I miss talking about games with Ain.
I miss goofing around with Theresa and Fish.
I miss all my other friends who goes crazy and high with me.
I miss complaining about the food and the monkeys.
I MISS MY FRIENDS!

The things that they write in the newspapers are plain BS.
The truth is we, or I, don't miss the camp at all.
I miss the FRIENDS that I made in the camp.
Most of them are leaving within these few days; more are leaving on Saturday.
Very few will stay till the 8th of June.

I can't stay.
I don't like the life there.
It's so...
so...
so...controlled and barred!
Besides, I was getting edgy without my manga fix.
See the amount that has built up within the time period that I was gone!

135 files!
How long do I have to sit in front of the computer?
...
I guess it's gonna be a long night.

Okay, time to get back to work, or else my workload will bury me alive.
Oh yeah, you guys will have to wait to see the picture I took; I'll do it when I'm free.