十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Complete

Wheeeeee~
I've completed my first ever volume...this year!
*throws confetti*
Confessing Truthfully is the second project that I have completed a volume in the whole of my scanslating (more like translating) career!
My first was Love Catalog, which I did two volumes.

Well, I'm really psyched that I'm starting college tomorrow!
But what I'm afraid of isn't the new environment; it's the freaking examination that they're having tomorrow!
*gasp*
Sheesh, I left school almost half a year ago!
Who expects anyone to remember anything?!
I guess I'll just have to sit and stare blankly at the paper tomorrow...Since I don't even know what sort of question they'll be asking.

Dad's dropping me off at the entrance tomorrow, since I've yet to get my license...
Hey, at least I passed my pre-driving test!
I hope that my future classmates are nice...I don't really want my college life to be ruined.

Gaah! I'm eager for morning to come, but dread it at the same time...
Am I weird or what?