十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crap Galore

Oh no, I'm posting twice in a day; that's not good...
Nah, I'm just VERY VERY VERY BORED.

Mother's Day was nice, but not nice to my effort of maintaining.
Maintaining what? It's none of your business.
Had dinner at the nearby Korean BBQ; nice place, nice atmosphere and nice vibes.
Just that the waiters had to mangle the beautiful greeting of 'Anyeaong Haesayoh' into something that you shout in a fight.
But that's just a tiny thing.

I gawffed at the results of the quiz I made in Facebook; especially the one about my career path.
Three out of six said that I'm gonna be a writer; sorry to disappoint, but that's a definite no.
A writer's life isn't stable at all and I'm not really sure about having 'the talent'.
Of course, there were a few teachers in my secondary school who recommended me to either take linguistics or creative writing...
I can't.
I really like learning new languages, but I can't stake my entire life on a career that is as rocky as the Rocky Mountains.
Besides, my parents are really practical, 'nuff said.

Life has gone back to its mundane routine, so has mine.
I had forgotten how boring my life was while I was away.
Now, I crave for something fun to do.

My tests have been sent but there aren't any news.
No news means good news, right?
I don't think so.
Oh well, I'll just have to find something else to do then.