十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday Smerthday

First off, I'd like to give you something I found over the net a year ago.
It was special, so I'm going to share it with you guys (if there are anyone reading, that is):

Kudos to Jason Rappaport for writing this up.
I've edited some of it as it doesn't apply to me at all.

************************************************************
I’m 18 now! That means that I’m “legally responsible” for myself. So, with that said, let’s look at The Wonderful List of Eighteenitude:

- I am an adult now. Legally!
- I can now be sued by my mom. And everyone else.
- I can buy and sell a drug that causes a slow, decaying death.
- I can get a credit card.
- I can accumulate credit card debt.
- I can borrow money to pay off that debt, putting me into greater debt.
- I can play the lottery. And win. And spend all that cash.
- I can file for bankruptcy after spending all that cash.
- I can get my unrestricted driver’s license.
- I can take money out of the bank without my parents to stop me.
- I can get into R-Rated movies. (I think I have to convince the cashier that I'm 18...Which is kinda hard...)
- I can buy R-Rated movies without being given the seedy eye.
- I can make life-altering decisions and no one can stop me.
- I can make life-threatening decisions and no one can stop me.
- I can basically destroy my life and no one can stop me.

So there you have it - the perks of being an adult. Let’s all grow up! Happy 18th birthday to me. :D
*******************************************************

Now, you must be wondering about the Smerthday attached to the back of my title.
Well, that applies for today.
I am now convinced that life hates me and it is trying to get back at me, or that it thinks that I was too happy yesterday.

Here's what I was happy about yesterday:
- The internet couldn't work for a couple of hours in the morning, but it miraculously did in the afternoon. (Or maybe because I overloaded it when I was doing some mega downloads the day before...)
- The college texted me saying that my only class for the day -Chem 1 was canceled on account of the lecturer taking an emergency leave.
- My buddies texting and posting on Facebook, wishing me a Happy Birthday. 有難うございます!

...Other than the two above, nothing much happened.
It was another boring day filled with chores and more work.
I finished two scripts yesterday and found that 宝宝万岁 is awfully long...
Then I played MapleStory till 3 in the morning.

Here's what happened today:
- I was already feeling crappy that I'm getting older and that the day was spent in a really boring way so I decided to just sleep in.
- I was nagged at to get up and to mop the floor.
- I was scolded at because I used the wrong mop.
- I was nagged at again because I said I didn't like doing chores.
- I'm at odds with my mom now.

...I think that today is going to get a hell lot more worst. It's better for me to just stay upstairs and be busy with my scripts and Math homework.
I hate life and its way at getting back at me for being happy.