十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Absence: Act VI

At the time of this post, I'm in a really pissed off mood.
It takes a no-brainer to guess that it's either one of the monkeys, or both.
I think I can still live my life with either one of them gone, preferably both.
At least, that's how I feel at the moment.

It's been like how many weeks?
Six weeks.
It's been six weeks since I was dragged from my home to be here.
For those who just tuned in, this is a pre-written post.
I won't bother explaining again; just go read my previous posts, Absence: Acts I-V.

I wonder how the lil brat is doing; cracking under the pressure perhaps?
Well, she pisses me off THE most.
Her radical change of behavior came after she started being close to one of her bratty friend, J.
J is an obnoxious, ill-mannered and by far THE WORST 12-year-old I've ever met.
And because my brat is desperate not to have her friend leave her, she's grovelling at J's feet; even if she doesn't admit it.
My brat used to listen when she's being told off; now she's retaliating back.

I bet now she's cursing that I'm no longer there to...
- take out the laundry
- clean the bathroom
- throw her 'stuff'
- sweep the room during the weekends
- refill the toilet roll dispenser
- get rid of the bugs that crawls out of the drain
- wash the dishes during family meals
...Ohh, I can see her suffer.
That's about the only enjoyment I can get from being sent into the wilderness.
I know, you people must think that I'm really mean.
But wait till you live with her for a week; then only can you tell me whether if I'm mean or not.
Your patience will run out on the first half of the day, I bet.

To make it more worthwhile, I've already hidden my stash of drama DVDs.
I had mom give her word not to let her get even a glimpse of it during my period away.
As for my manga and Twilight series, I still have no idea where the hell to hide them (now, when I'm writing this post; I'm sure I'll think of something before I leave).
My manga in my hard drive...Well, I made it invisible.
That applies for my zip files and...
...My music file. I can't believe that she had the nerve to sneak into my computer and STOLE some songs, namely Arashi and Crystal Kay.
She didn't even liked Japanese songs until I started listening to them!
Well, she can try to find those files all she wants, but she can NEVER find them.

I guess this post is about me flaming that bratty brat.
I can't wait to see her when I get home. I really want to know how much she suffered doing the chores that were supposed to be hers.
Heh.