十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Absence: Act III

I wanted to leave the song player in my blog to buffer and play while I was typing this post.
But due to the sloth slow (not snail slow; not turtle slow; SLOTH slow. SLOTH are THE slowest.) net speed, I got tired and just played it from my winamp.
I still love the songs.
And I still hate the country's net speed.
GET OPTICAL FIBERS, DUDS!

To those who have awesome net speed, enjoy the songs.
For those who don't...Well, I'm sorry. I guess you're just as stuck in this as I am. But please enjoy it nonetheless.

-

Okay, April Fool's Day has come and gone.
I'm pretty sure you guys would have a really fun day playing pranks on friends and lecturers alike.
Or are you guys just too old and grown-up to do that kinda stuff anymore.
In that case, you guys are morons.
This is THE ONLY day where you can play a prank and not get into trouble. It's stupid to waste such a NICE day.
As for me, I'm not so sure.
Heck, I can't really predict what I'm gonna do right?
And I'm sure the trainers would have given me hell as punishment if I did play a prank.
Yes, I'm pretty sure they're killjoys and party poopers; but I can't say that until I met them, right?

For those who just tuned into this blog, this is a pre-written post.
In simple English, I'm not actually typing this post on the exact date; I'm typing way, way before.
Why? Just read my previous posts, Absence: Acts I & II.
This is not a beyond-the-grave post; I'm still very much alive, thankyouverymuch.

-

Okay, today's random post is about styles of writting.
Now, turn your attention to this link -> Berry Crazy Carmen <- Click it.
But don't turn off this tab, yeah?
How else are you gonna know what I'm gonna say?
She's my bro's friend but only an acquaintance of mine.
I like her style of writing; it makes people feel like she's the real lovable kind. Trust me, she is.
Frankly speaking, I can never manage to write like that.

I can't really pull off the cute, lovable and occasional Manglish (not unless I'm really sleepy or drunk, which I am never).
I can't help but change it back to proper English whenever I try to type in Manglish.
But at least this is better than a long essay, yeah?

I think my style depicts me as the serious and proper type.
At least, that's how my previous style of writing was.
...And that was how I was when I started Form 1.
Now, I'm the least bit serious when I don't need to and I'm certainly not proper.
I like laughing (but not smiling) and it only takes a lil to get me to rofl.
I don't know how I'll turn out when I come back.
心配でならない, I'm kinda stubborn when it comes to changing.
I'm pretty sure the discipline will soon wear off in about two weeks and I'll be back to my devil-may-care and easily-humored self, yeah?

-

I think the thing that I'll probably miss the most will be my music.
I mean, it's been 16 days without my MP3.
So when I come back, I'm gonna plug the earphones in my ear 24-7 for a whole month!

Spam my Cbox and I'll get back to you guys!
Luv ya'll, yeah?