十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Absence: Act IV

It's been how many weeks?
Four weeks.
I've not heard a single song for FOUR WEEKS!.
I think I can already see the light...

It's quite hard to get used to not being able to listen to a single song.
I mean when I'm still at home or anywhere else, my MP3 is always in my pocket.
I feel kinda naked without it.
It's true when I say that music IS my life.

-

I can actually imagine myself saying that in the fourth week.
The only sounds I'll probably be able to hear is the noise of the crickets, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
Did I mention that I LOATHE bugs?

According to my friend, there are bugs almost everywhere you turn.
I can imagine the cockroaches in the baths; bugs in the bed and ants on the floor.
I bet a bug enthusiast will have the time of his life here; but it sure is hell for me.

-

For three months that I've been home, my skin has finally lighten up.
Years and years of standing under the sun while waiting for my mom has built up God-knows-how-much of melanin.
My underarms are actually ten shades lighter than my arms.
And in just four weeks, all my effort has come undone.
Mom says that I'll lighten up again once I start college; since I'm indoor most of the time and will only walk out and get into the car.

-

Only 8 weeks / 56 days more to go.
I can't wait to get home.