十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Absence: Second Intermission

This is a real time post, one of the last in the Absence series.

I'm back, again; this time it's not a given holiday.
I requested to come home to settle my college applications and my accounts; I'm surprised they let me off with my reason stated as 'personal reason'.
Well, whatever.

I'm still sick.
After four weeks, I'm still sick.
I got better when I came home the last time, but as soon as I finished my antibiotic course, the virus got hold of me again.
I think this viral illness has become an epidemic. Almost everyone in the camp is sick.
Nobody is safe now, even the trainers themselves are down with it.

The reason for this epidemic may lie in the water that we're drank- the water in the mess hall.
You see, the water is unfiltered.
How did I know?
Let me tell you something disgusting.
Kelly (my schoolmate and fellow Charlie-an) left her bottle on the floor and took a nap.
After 15 minutes, she woke up.
You can imagine the horror when she found dust and other particles settled at the bottom of her bottle.
Like I said, the water tastes funny. Now, I know for sure.

Another reason I hate the life there is that I feel too controlled.
It's not like I can't live with rules or don't have discipline, but the rules that they set are just too much!
"You can't hang your towel here...Arrange your shoes in this order...Pull your bed sheets properly...You can't put your bags here..."
Come on!
I don't need you freaking people to tell me where the hell I should put my towels and in what order my shoes have to be in!
AS LONG AS MY SLEEPING PLACE AIN'T MESSY, YOU SHOULD LEAVE ME ALONE!
Cindy just shot the asst. dorm head today, verbally.
I was about to leave, so I pulled my bag out.
And here comes the glaring hawk and scolded me for putting my bag beside the bed instead of under.
So Cindy said, "She's going out of the camp today!"
You see what I mean?
This is what I call power abuse.

You know, I used to be a person who could live by the rules.
Now, I feel like breaking any rule I can find.
Nah, breaking rules isn't fun; bending them is.
I have indirectly warned the dorm heads a few weeks ago; never make an enemy out of me.
I won't do stupid things like breaking rules through and through; I'll bend them ever so slightly by finding the loopholes.
And if they want to report me to the trainers, by all means, go ahead.
They can't penalize me, cause I've not broken any rules.
This is how I can torture them without getting into trouble!
For instance, the rule of taking off my shoes when I want to go into the dorm; I'll wear my shoes and go out of the dorm.
And when I want to come in, I'll loosen my shoes to the tip of my foot and walk in. My shoes are off, it's just that it's hanging on the hinge of my foot.
If they say I can't put my luggage beside my bed, then I'll ask them to try to stuff my luggage under the bed.
If they scratch the surface, they'd have to buy me a new bag.
There are plenty of things that I can do.

Instead of making a better person out of me, it's bringing out the rebellious side.
What's the point of this, hmm?
TO THOSE MORONS WHO SET THOSE STUPID RULES IN THE CAMP, &%#$ @$%!
I'M GLAD TO ONLY HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER 13 DAYS WITH YOU!
SAYONARA, GOODBYE AND CROSS YOUR FINGERS THAT YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN.
I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR LIFE IS HELL, JUST AS YOU HAVE MADE MINE IN CAMP!

I can be a really good friend and ally, but a horrible enemy. Watch out.