十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Simmer

Well, I got my visa.
Yup, all that worrying and the bad dream I had was the omen for another thing.
To say the least, rejection of visa was not something I should have worried about.

Is she about to flame?

Luckily, not.
But I have this to say:
Never leave a girl waiting for you for you, especially if you're the one who set the time and knows that she's alone.
And, the real world doesn't spoon-feed details and information to anyone; it's either eat or get eaten.
With that, I shall close the chapter on that part of my life- preparing for university.
I chose not to rant or flame about it because it would be a waste of my time, energy and life;
he who digs the hole shall fall in it.

In another fortnight, I shall no longer be in my room or home; I shall be sitting in a dull and unfamiliar space.
The bed I sleep on will no longer be soft and cozy, the scent of the pillows shall not be of my shampoo.
I shan't expect a full decked meal whenever I walk out of that cold and unfeeling room of mine; my meals will be just as unbalanced as my will or skill to cook.
Evenings won't be filled with laughter at my brother's lame jokes or my sister's eye-rolling comments after dinner; it would be Japanese songs blasting from my earphones as I sit alone in the enclosing white room.
Saturdays would be dull, and Sundays would be mundane; no more dinner out or sudden trips to the mall.
All the price to pay for a higher education at a foreign country.
I sense that the feelings would be somewhat the same as the ones I felt while I was in conscript.
Oh well, it's the experience I have to face and the journey that I have to take, as my dad would say.
Hopefully, my house-mates will be a bunch of interesting people; preferably like my foundation year classmates.

My mom's cooking would be something I miss the most; I'll have to cook my own meals when I'm there.
That, and all the street food that I grew up with.
Another thing I would probably miss would be my TV, and its hundreds of channels to choose from.
The only screen I'd most probably be watching there would be the laptop screen.
I doubt the TV box they provided would have programs that would actually tempt me to watch.
I'm sorry, but I can only handle around 10 minutes of it whenever my mom decides to watch Midsommer Murders on the Hallmark channel on a whim.
And, I don't really get the idea of a TV license.
But who am I to question the laws and rules of another country?

The next week would be filled with last minute shopping for clothes.
I have only a few long sleeved shirts and blouses and I doubt that they could last me the fall weeks, lest said about winter months.
There is also a few tech stuff that I need, like a 4-port USB port and a PS2 to USB converter for a PS2 controller.
Oh yes, you heard me- PS2 to USB converter for the controller.
After months of finding one available for sale, I finally found it; I can't purchase online on a count that I don't own a credit card.
I'll probably emulate otome games most of the time; KH2 was just too laggy.

With that aside, my dad finally decided to get a robot to help my mom with the cleaning.
Oh yes, just as I'm leaving, he buys her the robot... *sigh*
The little guy runs around randomly to vacuum the floor; they say that it minimizes the time for cleaning and saves energy.
It did my room and I have no complaints.
My sister's hair are the roots of my frustration whenever I sweep my room.
Now, I'll just let the robot handle that chore for the remaining days I have at home.

That's it for this time.
The sun hits my room directly during noon and evening and I'm actually laying on the floor while typing.
It's so warm that I'm feeling sleepy...
A nap at 6?
Maybe...