十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Whole New Life?

Well, it's been almost a week now.
And the temperatures are dropping as the days go by.

Guess how cold it was today.

I don't have a thermometer so I didn't know that it was that cold.
Yeah, it was only around 10 degrees today.
That's only when my mom told me through Skype.
Now... It's around 8.
Yup, it's that cold; for a person who came from a tropical country with around 28 degrees as their average temperature, that, is cold.

I didn't have much on today, other than an introduction to my course and to meet some of my lecturers and personal tutors.
Apparently, mine is still missing.
I got my timetable on Wednesday, but that's because I missed the induction on Monday.
I have classes everyday, but the busiest would be on Friday; and they usually end at around 4-5.

Subject-wise... I'm beginning to wonder what sort of nightmare I've gotten myself into.
Basically, these are the subjects that I will be studying for the next few years...

- Laboratory skills
- Human Physiology
- Biological Chemistry (oh, the horror!)
- Fundamentals of Pharmacology
- Molecular Biology and Microbiology
- Cell Biology
- Pathophysiology and Therapeutics
- Professional Practice
- Analytical Biochemistry
- Molecular Microbiology
- Disease Processes
- Biomedical Project
- Medical Microbiology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Advanced Molecular Methods
- Immunology
- Haematology with Blood Transfusion
- Neuropharmacology
- Drug Development and Mammalian Toxicology
- Drug Action and Neoplastic Disease
See what I'm talking about?
They don't really reveal the whole syllable to you UNTIL you actually register and start.
I've seen the past year papers and was thinking of how the hell am I supposed to get through those questions.
Take this for example; it's from medical microbiology:
Review the epidemiology of resistance to antibacterial agents and discuss the development of resistance during the last four decades in one named bacterial species.
I mean, seriously... HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE THIS?
Sure, Hannah (my classmate) said that they'll teach us things that we need to know, but there's a big 'what if', which is what if they set questions on things they EXPECT us to already have read and know.
Gah... I'm very afraid of it right now; petrified actually.

I guess it'll be just like Pythagoras' Theorum; I used to be afraid of it because I didn't understand it.
Hopefully, my tutor will be a really good one; I'm going to need as much help as I can get.