十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Drawing Near

Oh yes, the week is finally here.
And I'm absolutely, positively sure that a whole lot of people are happy to be finally rid of me.

Who? Why would you want to know?

Ok.
So, my PSP memory stick just decided to die on me.
Yeah, it's like an omen to something.
Well, it's better to have it die now than to die while I'm playing it at the airport.
Then, I'd really die of boredom.

However, there are just some people who just don't seem to understand or comprehend that I can't be left bored.
Oh well, it is pretty useless to try to tell them anyways.
Thankfully, the guy at the game store managed to get me a replacement, which should be in place since the thing is only a month old.

I also have second thoughts about coming back in my second year.
Why?

There's just NO BENEFIT for me to come home.
Clearly, I know that I'm not really 'encouraged' to come home, not even to celebrate my 21st birthday.
Cynicism and pessimism doesn't develop within a year.
I'll just be consoled by the stuff I buy with the money I earn.

Part time jobs... Hmm...
Second thoughts about that, too.
I was afraid of not being able to cope with my studies but what the heck; I regret not having the guts to take on piano lessons when I was 7 because of the very same reason.
With a part time job, I can buy ANYTHING I want since I worked for it and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

Well, that's all I have to say.
Now to listen to some music to cool my head off.

[Note: The author is currently still under the influence of rage and in ultra-pessimistic mode. Her cool off period requires her to sleep for at least 4 hours and in the process, forget about all she is angry about. They don't call it 'blind rage' for nothing.]