十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wh-wh-WHAT?

Like I wrote yesterday, I'm currently into クロバの国のアリス~Wonderful Wonder World~.
I finished ハートの国のアリス, its prequel, around two weeks after I got it.
The only thing left now to complete is the dance A ending for most of the characters.
Pretty fast, considering that there are nine character routes to take, which has a whole lot of CG to collect and it cost me around... uh...two-fifty to get it.
For those in the know,  both are bloody 乙女ガーム series developed by QuinRose and is already in manga form.
Thank goodness that it the operating platform is PC and my laptop actually has the specs to store and run it.
I'm just not happy with the price, but it's a known fact that the Japanese deal by the thousands and has exceptionally high cost of living.
And for those who don't, they just see the title as an alien language and go "WTH is that?"

Ah, piqued your curiosity, huh? Saunter on inside then
I'm not about to get out of my way and explaining what the plot is; I might do it some time later when I feel like it.
Well, I've searched the net on sites covering these two games but have so far found none, other than two which are walkthroughs and guides. 
The only one I've found is about the sequel to クロバ, which is ジョカの国のアリス.
And since I've finished two routes in クロバ and almost all in ハート, I think I might do a review and the game routes for both of the games.
For , I've done all the routes except for ゴーランド.
I don't think I can live through knowing that I tried to go after an おやじ.
*shudders*
ユリウス is a different case. He sounds more like he's in his mid-thirties instead of the おやじゴーランド.
Thank goodness that he isn't in クロバ.

I shan't go on any longer, mainly because I'm still in my jamies even when it's already 11.30 and I've still not done my chores.
I think I'll start writing next week; one character per week.
And that is only IF I feel like it.
So don't hold me on my word and say I didn't warn you.

Alrighty then, time to go bathe, do my chores and go study for my Physics test.
...And maybe squeeze in ボリス?