十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Troublesome

本当わすみません!

I know,  I promised to start writing about the routes and the CGs of this week, but I didn't.
Please don't come at me with torchlights and pitchforks...
I'll compensate in a post that I will do tomorrow, since I have to go out for dinner now and will probably return quite late.

I was preoccupied the whole afternoon with finding a way to customize my page jump links.
In other words, I was trying to make it a manipulatable widget instead of a template, stamping the ever so boring 'Take a step inside...' in each and every one of my post.

Want to know what I have found?
My search was in vain, I couldn't even find a solution to that.
Wordpress users are able to have that liberty, unlike us Blogspot users.

I tried changing the html, the widget class, id and a whole lot of other ways and I still couldn't even find a bloody solution to it!
I even tried doing it how Wordpress users would, just adding the text behind the more tag.
It was only four hours later that I realized that it was probably the most stupid thing to do.
Why?
It's because Blogger doesn't automatically generate excerpts from our posts; Wordpress does.
That was the facepalm moment.

Well, I though of a way to counter that!
You might have noticed that there are two links to view the entire post.
That's it.
Hey, don't blame me; at least I tried!
Furthermore, I'm not an IT student; I take Bio as my elective.
Neither do I have any form of classes in computer language (html , xhtml), nothing.
What I know, I learn by trial and error.

Anyways, since Blogger has implemented static pages, I've already converted some of the ones I made before into them.
Hope that they'll continue to develop more of these features or else I might move my blog to someplace that will allow more liberal encodings and customizes.