十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Coming After

Yeah, yeah. I know I should be burned at the stake for breaking my promise.
I was busy on Sunday, as a matter of fact.

Again, I was called (more like forced) to be the communication medium (a fancy term for translator) between my dad and his cousin in China.
I'd like to point out that I'm not the only one who knows Chinese in the family.

There's a surprise inside...
It's troublesome and bothersome, not to mention wasting the precious free time that I have.
My days are practically filled with classes, since this is the final semester in Foundation year.
I only have Fridays off and classes up till 2 on Mondays.
My Tuesdays and Wednesdays are from 12-5 while Thursdays are the worst- 9-5.
I have an additional redundant but mandatory subject to take this semester too, Morale Studies.
...As if sociology has anything to do with what I want?

After being in college for a year...
...Ok, it'll only be officially a year when May comes around, but you get my point.
As I was saying; after being in college for a year now, it gets more easier to spot the noobies (oops...) newbies.

First off, how to spot freshmen in my college with 3 simple giveaways:
1. They walk around the campus wearing the college tag.- I pretty much did the same thing when I first started, but took it off during classes. Took it off for good after two weeks.

2. Getting lost.
- My campus has a weird way of naming their classrooms, like L1.17. Half the time, they'll be wandering the halls in search of the classes, especially during the first two weeks.

3. Walking around like they're high-and-mighty or cooler-than-thou.
- I think it's more obvious this year. They try to hide the freshman status by acting like they're 'grown-up' and accustomed to college life but it's the act that gives it away. I remember feeling rather awkward for the first month.

And now, what I feel about the freshmen:
1. I think they have very bad toilet-manners.- I can't even find words to describe it. It's like they're not even potty-trained!

2. Too influenced by what they see on television.
- Come on, this is [insert country name] for God's sake, not America! College isn't all about dating, hooking-up and all the overly-dramatized love story. The whole reason you're in college is for further education.

3. I don't think that they should be in college.
- Simply because they don't know how to read the signs, especially the ones that says: No Smoking in the Campus Grounds; Please Put the Plates into the Bins Provided Here and Please Place the Books in the Trolley After Use.

4. They can't keep their hands to themselves.
- We didn't have any cases of graffiti until this year.
Finally, the surprise...
The whole reason why I didn't do the routes yet was because I couldn't watermark the CGs that I have extracted.
Yeah, I watermark them so that you people can't steal them by saving the image.
My photoshop wasn't working with Vista (CS2 bugs) and I'm lazy to do the workaround.
I'll try to start by this week, kay?

...Just don't hold me on my word. My term as a communication medium isn't over yet.