十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Redecorating

Well, it's been a week since I started my third and final semester.
Yeah, I'll be starting my degree courses after this, if and only if I can get it.
Sounds bleak, huh?
I've already sensed and prepared for a major disappointment so that's that.
Hey, I have REAAAAAAALY low self-confidence so don't go reassuring me with comforting words.
I will neither believer it nor let any slight hope rise.

Anyways, my mom's been nagging at me to tidy up my room.
After they shifted my electric keyboard downstairs, I have...
this void at the side of the room.
They're thinking of renovating the house, but only a portion of it.
My room would be totally closed off because they're gonna knock one wall down and extend my bathroom.
My room would definitely be larger than it is right now, since it has turned from an 'L' shape to a square room.
For those who have actually seen my room would probably be saying that I don't need a bigger one, heh.
This HAD to be done because they needed to shift the water tank above my room out. The tank was leaking and it has already seeped through that one wall.
There are occasional bubbles forming from the walls and the paint keeps peeling off.
Hopefully, dad will fix up the built-in shelf like he said he would; my bookshelf is already overfilled.

Back to tidying up, I'm transferring most of my stuff from the study to my room.
Since I'm staying in my room most of the time, makes sense to have my stuff here.
I find it rather hard to stay in one room with 'some' people now.
They complain a whole lot when I stay in my room too often, and they tend to start arguments if I stay out of my room.
I mean, WTH? What am I supposed to do?
It's rather tiring trying to satisfy them so I'm staying out of their way most of the time.

Right, I'm getting rid of most of the stuffed toys (mainly dogs and teddy bears) on my bedside table.
Yes, I do still keep them; got a problem with that?
Will probably be throwing away a whole lot of stuff.
*sigh* I can't believe I have to grow up now.
It's the last year for me to have the suffix -teen attached to my age.
I have another four months till death takes one year off my life.
And next year, I'm in the YA category... Ughhh.

Any vampires around to freeze my age?
*puppy dog eyes*

PS: I've already finished one route in クロバの国のアリス~Wonderful Wonder World~- Peter's route. Will probably post about it in the next one, but that will have to wait, I have Physics assignment on Monday and a test on Wednesday.
Working on Nightmare's route later.