十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Absence: Act II

It's been two weeks, have you guys missed me yet?
*no response*
*sad face* :(

That's the predicted response I think I will get.
Besides, I know that no one will even notice that I am gone.
As stated in the title of my blog, I'm a WALLFLOWER teen.
I don't think it'll make a difference even if I was really gone from the face of the earth.

-

This is another pointless ramble-filled post. *grins*
I'm now listening to Allegro Cantabile by Suemitsu and The Suemith; I think you can find it with my newly updated playlist.
I fell in love with the song as soon as I turned to Animax to watch Nodame Cantabile.

And technically, I'm not actually listening to the song on the exact time this post is published.
More like, I'm listening to it while I'm typing this post, which I will not tell you when.
*grins more*
I'll probably be washing my own laundry or cleaning the bathrooms or even out under the hot sun marching.
To the people who didn't get selected for the *coughstupidcough* service, I HATE YOU!
*kidding*

Don't take it seriously, yeah?
I don't think I have enough emotions to hate; dislike yeah, but not hate.
Another awesome song just came up, こんなに近くで by Crystal Kay. It's in the playlist too.

Also, I found out the term for the way I play the piano.
Yup, it's Cantabile style! Heh...
It has several meanings in different contexts.
Mine's more like playing to imitate the voice of the singer. I use the singer's note and pitch as a guide to play the song.
Perhaps I'll take up piano someday, I dunno when though.

-

Many people have commented on my choice of reading materials.
They just can't seem to comprehend how the hell I like classics and Japanese manga at the same time.
I love the plot lines for manga. (Japanese)
I love the art for manwha. (Korean)
I love the humor, the drama, the grief, the excitement, the joy, the fluff...and a whole lot other stuff. I especially love the humor!
The way the mangaka draws the character...
...like the smug look of Inui Azuma when Sachie gave him a handmade scarf while Rakuto didn't have one (she made a special one for him but hasn't finished though)
...like the grudge Kyoukos that acted like projectiles when Sho came to the Dark Moon set
...or even like the cute sequence when Yoon Sul got drunk and Tae Hee had to carry him home.
*cue fangirly scream*
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

I think reading manga is the only time that I really do act like a girl.
Don't bother asking about when I watch TV; I was really enjoying the shooting and explosion when Dad, bro and I were watching Rambo IV. Yup, RAMBO.
I like the fuzzy feeling I get when reading manga.
It makes me all warm and tinggly inside.
Especially when they have a happy ending. Bittersweet endings are tolerable, but I don't really like it.
Call it demand for fanservice but I want something that I can never get in real life.
Yeah, a happy ending.

I kinda gave up on the whole idea of a happy ending a long time ago.
It just doesn't work in real life.
At least, I'm convinced that I don't have such luck.
So the only way I can be happy is to see others being happy. Pathetic, isn't it?
Well, at least I'm not out to destroy other people's happiness just because I don't have it.

I'm sure that there's plenty of people that'll disagree with my above statements.
My mom kinda gave me an earful when I said that I'm the kind that people will hate at first sight.
I still think that it's true though.
So if anyone likes the kind that has green skin, a boil-filled crooked nose and a crazy eye, you know where to find me.

Again, spam my CBox and I'll promtly reply them when I get back.
...if I do get back.

Let's see what I have installed for next week, yeah?

-

PS: I hope you guys did participate in the 60 Minute Earth yesterday by turning off your lights for an hour.
It's good to help and try to save the Earth.
The mindset of 'I'm only one person, I can't make a difference' should not exist at all.

If a thousand people adopt that mindset, we lose the effort of a thousand.
Earth is a very important home to 6.7 billion of humans and it's the only one we humans have.
I wonder how dark it will be in the camp...