十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Surreal

...I'm pretty sure that I have it as a title of a previous post.
Well, who cares?

It's Thursday at 1 in the morning.
Why am I up at this hour?
That's like asking me why do teenagers go all ga-ga over the opposite sex.
I'm a vampire.
No, I don't live on human blood.
But I do know how it tastes like; exactly like rust.

Anyways in about a week, the day that I dread THE MOST will come- D-day.
And a week from THAT D-day, another day that I dread will come- DD-day.
All D-days happens to fall in the month of March; at least, all the D-days that I'm associated with.
Reality has just hit me, I have about a week to enjoy whatever I have.
It's like the past three months was just a dream and suddenly reality comes by and gives me a really hard punch in the gut.

-

I spent the whole of yesterday preparing for the DD-day.
I went out shopping for essentials, fully knowing that the camp will not be supplying anything but the uniforms, bedsheets and food.
Even though my parental units don't seem to be outwardly worried, their actions betray them.
I don't really get along with my dad, but mom says he worries for me the most.
Mom worries too, just not as much as he does. She knows me well enough not to, or so I thought.

When we were grocery shopping...
She asked me whether I needed a sewing kit.
Then asked if I needed any hangers, pegs, bucket, mugs...And the list goes on.
When we were at the pharmacy, she asked if I needed any charcoal pills (for food poisoning, diarrhea and the whole lot of stomach ailments).
Then, she asked if there were any cold pills left; clarinase was the one to take if you don't want to get sleepy or drowsiness.
The one for cough is mucosolvent.
I guess it's time for me to start remembering all the medicine names, but that's a tad too early huh?
...I've strayed far from my original intentions, oops.
I guess it is good to see her worry, since I'll be treading on uncharted waters where she can't throw the lifebuoy when I'm drowning.
I don't think that I'll ever understand the maternal worry for her child; I can't even picture myself ever getting married.
Oh well.

-

I guess the reality also woke some dormant form of responsibility in myself.
Usually, I don't really bother much about stuff.
But I took the vacuum cleaner up to my room and started cleaning, with my bedside table for starters.
I handed over all my nail polish to my sister who has been eying on them since ages ago.
I'm not the nail polish type anyways; God knows what possessed me to waste my allowance on them instead of novels.
I even took up a whole lot of toilet rolls to store in my room, fully knowing that my sister wouldn't even bother to replenish it if I don't.
I guess bro will sneak into the room and steal some rolls for he's too lazy to walk down and take it from the cupboards.
Then I sorted out all her 'needs' (if you don't understand, don't bother asking) so she'd have enough to last three months.
The only thing left to do is to clear up my newspaper clippings- something I've not done for many years.
I could do that today while I'm watching 花より団子 2.
I'll leave the cataloging till after coming home from the doctor's appointment.
Then again, I still have some back load of uncatalogued manga.
That'll take about two days, with a hundred over chapters to deal with.
And then there's that wedding of my cousin dunno how many times removed...I hate formal events.
*sigh*

There goes my weekend.