十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Absence: Prelude Act

Hi there, Winternite here.
This is probably the only real time post that you, the readers, are ever going to see for the next few months; three to be exact.

Tomorrow would be the last day that I'll ever spend at home among my family.
I'll be leaving on the 19th at 9.30 in the morning.
And trust me, I'll probably not like the place that I'm heading to.
It'll take some time for me till I get used to the ideas of cold showers and bugs on the bed.
And I can't get away from it unless I'm disabled or have a life threatening disease, which I very much would not like to have just to get away from this.
So, I'll just have to suck in my fears and go through with this.

I've just checked Nuffnang and am happy to have readers from other countries.
本当有り難う御座います.
I hope that my posts have I dunno, entertained you?
I'm merely just a 17-year-old who is much too scared to speak up in real life, but in turn write / types about it instead.

-

Thinking about my impending situation, I'm sorta looking forward to it.
Perhaps it might benefit me instead, who knows?
I have been looking forward to finally 'eat some liver and get some courage' and finally step out of being a wallflower.
Then again, I've been living a life of a wallflower since even I don't know when.
A leopard can't change its spots, can it?

Well then, I'll bid all readers じゃまたね.
And in three months, on the 9th of June, I'd be able to say:
只今帰りました and 久し振り to all my readers.

Wishing all readers who are college students and sitting for their finals,
頑張って!

Yours,
Winternite