十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wasted

Nope, I'm not drunk; nor have I ever or will be.
Red wine does make me a lil whoozy though.

I think I sprained my back...It's been hurting after I tried bending backwards to do the bridge (using the body to make an arch, not build a bridge). I should just lay down and do it from the ground instead. I'm really afraid of breaking my back.

Also, I just installed my Japanese word processor, and the first words that I input are:

今じじにいる自分をしんじたい

It means: I want to trust in who I am right here, right now.

夢に駈け出した背中 見守るから

It means: I'm watching your back as you chase that dream.

Sounds romantic, huh? Buahaha...
Well, I got it from a song that's quite nice. Now I have an idea! I'll try to type out the whole song. That way, I'll be able to learn a lot more words compared to waiting for classes to start!
I'll try my best though...

はじまりの風よ 届けメッセジ、
いつでもあなたを 信じているから。
あの時 夢に見ていた世界に立ているのに
見渡す景色に 足を少しすくませ
だけど後ろ振り向かないで
歩いてゆくこと決めたから
見上げた空 七色の虹
あなたも見てますか?
はじまりの風よ 届けメッセジ
夢に駈け出した背中 見守るから。
舞い上 がる風よ 陽の光まとい
自由の翼で強く飛び立とう。


There. Yay! There's a lot of Chinese words in there, mostly traditional ones. It's kinda awesome, you know, the way some of the words are pronounced.
Like 風; in Chinese, it's feng while it's kaze in Japanese.

I'm having so much fun that I'll go type another one out! Blueh!

気ずけば いつでも そばにいるけれど、
ホントわキライ? スキ? 妄想なの?
自分の気持が クリアに見えたら
レディ一でもホストでも
かまわないよ。
スキになってく 理由わみんな
違うよね ケド、
会いたい今 優しい君に、
桜キッス トキメイタラ、
蘭漫恋しよ!
未来よりも 今が肝心
麗し 春の恋わ、 花咲く乙女の美学.

Hmm...I wonder what would happen if I had a Korean word processor...

Oh well, back to renaming all my manga. Since I already have the batch renamer, YAY!
Kudos to Ariolander from MT who made the batch renamer know to me with her repacking guide! This saves me a lot of time that is wasted on typing each and every file individually. Even if I just copy and paste, it'll still take up a lot of time. With the batch renamer, it'll be done in the matter of seconds.

Oh well, now back to renaming. I've got around a few existing volumes to rename and a few hundred or so chapters that are store in my pen drive. I've not read any manga since the trials and have a lot of backed up ones. I'll work my way until I can see Zen again. Ganbatte!