十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Moronic and Awesome

Just had a haircut a few days ago, dyed my hair too. Shocking, isn't it?
Why? I HATE IT when people ask about my hair, especially when they first start talking to me. It's always the same thing:

Person: What's with your hair? (or somewhere along that line)
Me: Oh, it's natural.
Person: Really? But you're so young!
Me: Well, it's in my genes. Blame genetics and my DNA for choosing that as my dominant.
Person: Ah. *looks at me awkwardly*
The most moronic ever was by a teacher:
Teacher: Eh, don't you know the school rules?
Me: Huh? Did I break any unknowingly?
Teacher: You did something to your hair!
Me: What?
Teacher: Don't you know that you can't highlight your hair, girl?
Me: Highlight? Umm, you must be mistaken. This IS my natural hair colour.
Teacher: You think I was born yesterday? This is called highlighting your hair.
Me: Just one question, who in their right mind WOULD want to highlight this colour, hmm? Besides, don't you think it's a lil too random? Highlights wouldn't look like this.
You can take it and try bleaching it, it'll still be that colour! *plucks one out*
Me: You can go call my parents, and they'd probably give you the same answer. If you would excuse me, I'm late for class.
Teacher: *speechless but glaring at me*


So, to get rid of that problem, I've dyed it olive brown! Yup, I really did it. It isn't any different from my original hair colour, which is dark brown (mostly). You can only spot the difference when I stand under the sun; it'll give a sort of reddish colour.
I wanted to have something like a brunnette, but mom was worried about the whole NS thingy and chose a more conspicuous colour. I'm fine with anything; I just want to get rid of it.

While the hairdresser was cutting my hair, I told her to keep my fringe short. Mom said that I was no longer in school and don't need to follow any rules. So, I just let the hairdresser do her stuff. I'm pretty happy what she did too. Sorry I can't offer any pictures. You can try to imagine though, for people who knows me personally.

Anyways...I'm leaving for Korea tomorrow! YAY!
This year's destination happened to be one of the countries that I'd want to visit. Sweet.


The flight is a night one and we'll be reaching Incheon early in the morning; seven in the morning to be exact (six in local time). The temperature has dropped to a staggering -8 yesterday and I'm hoping that it'll snow. It's not like I've not seen or touch snow before (I've had a horrible experience of having snow fall on me from the rooftop and got sick from it); we live in a country that's near to the equator, so chances of us experiencing snow is pretty low unless we travel. We're also spending a night at the ski resort and I hope that I could at least learn how to ski (or ice skate). I'm also looking forward to wearing a hanbok!


So for the next week, I'd be forgetting about all the problems back here and blissfully enjoying my vacation.