十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, December 22, 2008

明日の笑顔の為に

Smiling is not one of my favorite thing to do; I can barely hold a smile for five seconds.

Anyways, I just finished watching 花より団子 the second time. Yup, I LOVE the show and will be looking for the second season and the final movie; that and I've got to look for 花ざかりの君たちえっ. The one showing in the normal cable has just too much advertisements, which annoys the hell out of me.
I've even decided to unzip the manga and read it after I finish clearing my desk and this.
Yeah, I did say that I'd clear my desk a few weeks back, but you know...procrastination is one of my largest flaw.
It is half cleared and I never did notice that I had such a large table. I guess the books and the monitor took up most of the space. Since I'm now using a LCD screen, the space has gotten larger.

Back to clearing the junk and throwing out all the books.