十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Braving The Cold

As if the unseen forces of nature heard my wish, it actually snowed! Yup, it was snowing when I woke up in the morning.
The floor was freezing cold when I got off the bed; wondered how bro could manage to sleep on the floor the entire night... And yes, I'm still using my mom's laptop. I've gotten used to the way the keys are positioned and am typing like normal.

Reports about the day will be done when I get back, which is in two days. It's 12 midnight at my place and we've got a lot to visit tomorrow. We're heading to the actual place where they filmed 1st Shop Coffee Prince and then learning how to make kimchi later on.

Oh yea, I managed to get my hands onto two ACTUAL Korean version of Goong. I've not opened the plastic wrappings yet, but I will as soon as I get home and then wrap it with my own embossed plastic.

I'm also sore from the skiing in the afternoon. I've got a mild sprain of both of my legs due to me trying to avoid people and ended up sliding off course and falling onto my back, with my legs still attached to the skis and upright. Can't get a picture of that? Umm...I'm sitting on my ass and my legs are at my side with the skis forming an 'A' shape, pointed edge at the front. Do you even know how painful that was? With the sore back from sharing a bed with my sister and enduring her kicks, my whole body is now sore. But the skiing part was fun; I now know how to turn right, left and how painful it is to fall. I barely know how to stop, which was part of the reason why I knocked onto people.
Bro was pretty awesome with his snowboard, even when he is a beginner.
I'd probably save up to get a skateboard so that I could snowboard the next time I go to a four season country.

I guess I should go to bed now, it's another long day ahead tomorrow.

tto manayo~