十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Magic Hands

I think it was a name of a clown, or was it a mime... I don't remember.
*sigh*
I don't even remember what I was planning to write about...

If you have me as a friend in Facebook, I made a really childish rant in my status.
Well, it is the truth.
I did wait for six years to get the electric keyboard, and I'm still waiting for the cellphone and PSP that I was promised around six months ago.
Everyone in my family has a new phone, excluding me.
And I have all the rights to say that I've never EVER gotten a new phone, neither in the sense of model nor ownership.
Patience is a virtue this girl has hands down.

Yeah, I'm one really patient person.
I don't think I've actually blown at a person on a short fuse.
It's usually bottled up to a really unbelievable proportion before I blow up.
So you can imagine the force of wrath I can release when I do.
Don't worry, I will never blow up; something worse would happen.
Your existence would be entirely erased, and I'm not kidding about it.
I don't see the point to being angry or staying angry, mainly because it's not worth it.
And when my tolerance level for a person has exceeded, they simply become a void in my life.
All simply because they're no longer worth my time, life and effort.

Cross me once, still no fuss;
Cross me twice, I'll still be nice;
Cross me trice, and you'll pay the price.

Ok...
On a brighter note, there's just so many games that will be coming out in the next few weeks... But they're all from Otomate and they're all PSP and PS2.
...Great, I got all excited for nothing.
There's three new titles that I'm hoping that will get ported to PSP, CLOCK ZERO ~終焉の一秒~ ,猛獣使いと王子様 and アーメン・ノワール.
All simply because I don't have the old model of PS2 that was far superior in all senses and PSP is the only other console they will port it in, unless of course they port it to PC.
But you and I (ok, maybe not you) know that the chances of that happening is near to nil.
Well, they're nice, since I sent in my email add and they gave me two really cool wallpapers.
At least I get to look at the nice wallpapers until they port it to PSP and I get my hands on the console.
Another consolation would be that there's one game that's straight to PSP, which is 華ヤカ哉、我ガ一族.
I haven't exactly bought it yet, since it would be useless to have a UMD and no console. Emulating would be out of the question, since I don't really encourage button mashing of any kind on my laptop.
Hey, I take good care of my stuff, especially when it's important to me.
One more thing, Hetalia is also coming out for the PSP sometime this year.
So it might be good news to the fans of this webcomic.

Now then, I have enough of sobbing and lamenting over my lack of a certain console and shall now replay Starry☆Sky~in Spring~ for the umpteenth time.
I love 錫也's eyes because it changes from blue to green from certain angles, or maybe it's just my imagination.
*dreamy smile*