十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dropping Jaws

The PC section of my gaming list is almost done...
And I'm starting to hate the fact that my PS2 is useless to the point that I don't want to fix it.

I hate my brother because he didn't ask for the better one when he had the chance.
And, I shall always remember to never buy any electrical appliance that has been remade into a slim version.
Slim will always mean fast overheating and perhaps lower processing speed.
You don't need to be a console engineer to know that.

She's thinking of ways to get the older, bulkier and better version of the console

オトメイト is perhaps one of THE most prominent Otome game publishers. Look at the amount of games they publish in a year!
Not only are their games really interesting (that's what I think) but their graphic details and BMGs are high in my ratings.
The bishies are literally jaw-dropping.
Too bad the platforms they publish for is only for Playstation2, hence my above lament.
It was out of the question to try to emulate the ISO for the PS2 on my outdated desktop, but even if I did emulate them on my laptop, there's still the problem of the controller.
There is an adapter available, but I don't really think it's advisable to emulate games too often on my laptop.
Emulating Kingdom Hearts 2 was really laggy even with a Centrino Duo and 4GB of RAM.

The good news is, they have started to port their titles into PSP, which I am still bugging my dad to get me.
The downside of it is, I can only watch and wait till they publish the portable versions of their games.
Why can't they port it to PC?!?
*sigh*

I'm still rather thankful that there are still some companies producing in PC version before porting them into PS2 or PSP (take QuinRose and HoneyBee) or else I would bored to the point of getting into major trouble just for kicks.

...And there isn't actually any point to today's post, other than me ranting about how the PS2 slim sucks.
I just felt really bored while waiting for dinnertime to come.
See, I told you that I'm someone who can't be left bored.