十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Flabbergasted

I could hardly believe it when my cellphone rang while I was busy replying a PM.
I wondered if there was anything wrong, since the voice on the other end was a familiar one.
My heart started to beat faster to transport adrenaline throughout my system, even when I had no need for it.
Too bad we can't control the hormones that are programmed to released in our bodies.

So what is she going on about now?


It was the regional office of the university I was applying to; she called yesterday.
I wondered if she was calling to inform me that the university had rejected my offer.
No, she was calling to inform me that the offer letter has already arrived and if I would pick it up or have it sent by post.
I couldn't really believe what I was hearing.
I told her that I would pick it up around noon and thanked her.
Then, I screamed at the top of my voice and jumped around my room.
Mom thought that I was screaming because of a cockroach (I despise them) but I then told her the good news.

Well, it is a conditional offer, like the one that every other university would send to their prospective students.
Of course, they have to make sure that their students have the financial means and the entry requirements to enter their institution.
I then dropped by my college and had the faculty counselor draw up my completion cert, which was one of the conditions I had to fulfill.
He then passed me the Add/Drop subject form, which I didn't know what it was for.
Apparently, I don't need to resit for my Math III anymore.

I won't say where I'm going or when I'm starting.
No, I'm not evil or trying to keep people in suspense.
I just don't want to say anything until it's finalized.

And a quick note; I've got a whole lot of things to settle so my blog would be catching some cyberdust before I can come back to it.
It's not the first time I've gone MIA and it certainly won't be the last.