十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-Day

...was okay.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day...and I spent it being on my own.
Hey, I don't need anyone's pity. I HAD FUN
I spent another holiday in a game. Hehe.
I just quit it like five minutes ago, so you can guess how long I was in there.

-

My brain is now functioning at 3%, so don't expect perfect English.
Manglish also can lah, can?
Today patch Maple Story, but the stupid auto patch didn't work.
Wait for manual patch download also sibeh slow; have to download it twice.
Once, it download till 98% and then the stupid wireless die.
WTH?
But good thing is, once I go in I got invited into a guild.
I've been guild-less for so long after DarkClover disbanded. I never play much since two years ago.
So, I spent my day doing noob quest, from level 40-82 quests.
New map haven't explore yet.
Now, my arms are hurting cause the whole day doing nothing but pressing the 'jump', 'buff skill', 'explosion', 'fire arrow', 'mc' and pot.

-

Dinner was at some seafood restaurant.
Dad ordered something called a geoduck.
I said it looked like a tapeworm / ringworm that got itself caught in a clam shell.
It was like chewing a plastic sheet, tasteless.
And yet, it's the most expensive dish!
This world is so weird; weird looking and tasting things are the expensive ones.

-

I want sleep, or not tomorrow someone will have to face my crankiness.
So, to those people who are going to celebrate Valentine's Day now,
Happy V-Day!
You don't really have to spend it with someone; just spend the day doing all the things you like. Celebrate singledom! YAY!
I'm so sleepy till gila edi.