十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pending

*checks the mailbox*
*sees letters*
*spots name*
*sees the sender*
*jumps for joy*
*itchy fingers tears the mail*
*reads the letter*
*meh...*

Yeah, I took the picture when I already opened the mail.
And the huge envelope is another story.

--

The whole 'meh...' thing was referring to my *coughstupidcough* NS stint.
I called them two days ago to see whether my appeal for changing of group was approved, but you know what they say?
Here's the conversation (translated from Malay):
Me : Hello, I'm calling to ask about my appeal of transfer.
Guy : *sounds tired* We have not made the decision yet; the meeting has not been held.
Me : Huh? But I sent my appeal in January! *sigh* When can I get the news?
Guy : Call us in the middle of February; the name list should be up by then.
Me : Middle of February...Okay then. Thank you.
Two days after my call, I got the mail.

The letter is dated to the 28 of January...So slow moving.
It says that my appeal is taken into consideration and will get the news by 16 of Feb. If I don't hear from them by that date, it means that my appeal failed.

- -

About the huge white envelope, it's from my uncle (mom's bro).
The picture should tell you what it's about.

No matter how much I didn't put this college into consideration, it still managed to get hold of me!
Like my dad kept telling me to go to this college;
Or like my dad's friend who kept recommending this college (during the gathering);
Or the time when the counselor called about my application (which I don't remember doing);
Or that my uncle happened to have connections within the college.

Can I conclude that I'm destined to go to this college?
That's a scary thought.

My uncle designed the labs in SEGI, so he knows the dean, the head of the Science faculty and almost any other people there.
...I think one of my grandaunt is a senior matron there too.
Since I was talking about taking the medical line of work when he came to visit, he took his time to go to the campus to ask about the course I was interested in.
Then, he dropped it off yesterday; along with a name card of THE head lecturer of that course.
And that's the story behind that huge white envelope!

--

See, see. This is what's inside!

To my surprise, it even included the application form for the the other half (2 years) of my twinning program!

And see where I'm going to go (if everything works out, that is)!

It's at the North East side of England.
Not exactly my dad's alma mater, but at least it's still in the same country...
And if Carmen (Loke, not Lai) has gone to England like she said she would, I'd be able to visit her...in 3-4 years. That's quite long...
Wait for me, yeah?
--

Since Jess asked me about my Korean version of Goong...I'll post up a picture now.
I'm sorry it's late. 御免, 御免.

It's colored, all the way!
And here's the MapleStory guide I got.

It's me-i-puru-seu-to-ri in Romanized Korean.
I guess my hard work paid off! :D