十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happiness

...is probably one emotion I can never fully enjoy.

Well, I sat for my Undang today.
Heh, I'll just let you guess how I did.
But that will be revealed later on.

--

Today, mom got us out of the house early, cause she had lots to do.
She had to take my sister to see the doctor;
She had to take my bro to see the coach so that he could see the bow.
Yes, the school FINALLY offers archery but I ALREADY graduated from the school. Ironic, isn't it?
She had to drop bro and I off so that the instructor can take us there.

On my way there, I saw many of my ex-schoolmates.
Like Jimmy from 5C at Tmn Megah. I think he was working already.
Then, I saw Min Wei who is also from 5C. He was going to take the exam too.
After that, I saw Lydia at the test site, but she was already leaving.
Then, I saw David at Kelana Jaya's MRT station when we were heading back. I don't know him that well, other than being expelled once. He was with his girlfriend.
Later on, I saw Michelle driving past us while we were walking to Casa Impian.

Anyways, I'll get back to the test site.
Everyone was reading their book, except for me.
Not that I'm confident or anything, but I just wanted to get it done and over with.
But the thought of failing was dancing in my head the entire time.
FYI: I only did some of the sample questions yesterday, 500 of them.
So when the guy in charge called my name, I just stood up, took my ic and the number and headed to the desk.

Okay, it's fully computerized; so the only thing I'm worried about is clicking the wrong answer.
When I did the test for colour-blindness, that didn't worry me too much.
So was the static questions.
When it came to the real part, I just moved like normal.
I did hesitate on a few questions, and was unsure about 11 of them.
I was the third person to leave the room.

--

I'll talk about looking at a bow now.
Archery is one of the few games that I really want to play. So goes for martial arts, paintball and rock / wall climbing.
The equipment altogether costs around 2000+. And that's for the amateur bow, Korean or American made.
Like my dad says, I have expensive taste.
But bro's the one buying it first, since he needs it for competition in two weeks.
I'll try my luck to get one once I finish my stint.
See, it ruined everything.

--

Now, I'll talk about my result.
Okay since I've purposely deliberated, I must have given the impression that I didn't pass.
I mean, who exactly dallies on a piece of good (not to you, but me) news huh?
Your guess is...WRONG!
It's the excitement that kills, ne?
Of course I passed!
I don't think I'd be able to live it down knowing that my cousin can do it at one go while I can't.
Yes, I was the third to go out of the room, but the first to pass.
The two who came out before me didn't.
So, I'm heading to some workshop tomorrow and stand / sit for another 6 hours till my ass cramps or my legs go numb, whichever comes first.
And probably in a few weeks, I'd be the one behind the wheels; taking bro and sis to school.
...Woohooo...That's a future to look forward to.
*groans*