十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Murphy's Law

I just got to know what Murphy’s Law is from my Physics tutor; it’s that anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Well, Murphy’s Law would definitely describe my week, probably my life too.

I got banned from blogging (for reasons I will not disclose), but that won’t stop me from updating my blog. Hehe… I’m the kind of person that finds loopholes in things and work with them. I’m banned from blogging, which by definition is typing out a post in a blog; but I’m typing a post from Microsoft Word and pasting it on my blog, which isn’t actually blogging at all. I didn’t type my post, I pasted my post. Hah!

About Murphy’s Law and me, things that can go wrong indeed went wrong; really wrong. I was disappointed the whole week through and am wondering if the Fates are trying to make me miserable on purpose.

Well, I used to watch this anime called Gate Keepers, set in the 1970s, when Japan experienced an economic boom after World War II. The characters are teenagers gifted with the ability to call upon powers from another dimension. However, this gift is also a curse as most of the members is experiencing or have experienced trauma and insecurities; and that is only if they do not discover their abilities at an early stage. If left unnoticed when fully manifested, it will ruin the person’s life. The point is, the main protagonist Ukiya Shun did not marry Ikusawa Ruriko like I expected them to be when I watched it eight years ago. During the whole course of the show (24 episodes), it was quite obvious that they liked each other and it was proven when he finally confessed at the end.
When the OVA Gate Keepers 21 came out four years ago, I assumed that Izusawa Ayane was their child and was quite happy that they got married. I was ignorant of the real fact and was fooled. Once I found out the real truth, I was really disappointed. Apparently, they didn’t get married. As cited in the novel that bridges 1969 to 2001, Gatekeepers 1985, Ikusawa-san went to university after graduating from high school. She had her teaching license and went to an outlying island to teach, where she married SOMEONE ELSE.

What the hell is wrong with them?!?! What the hell was wrong with her?!?!

I mean, they liked each other since they were kids and they don’t end up together?!?!
It’s like 12 years of unrequited love answered for two years and then poof goes the magic!
Humans…I’m sad that I’m one. Emotions that are too fragile, I don't want them.

Next is Sev from Republic Commando. He was lost in the mission in Kashyyk. The Delta Squad wanted to go back for him, but mission is always before brotherhood. Even though I liked Scorch for his lighheartedness, I liked Sev for his sadistic humor. He’s what keeps the team in balance. FYI: Even though I don’t like Star Wars, I still enjoy watching my brother shoot bullets into those aliens and see things go boom (probably another reason why I like Scorch- he’s the demolition expert).

The next thing that went wrong would be my right wrist, it hurts. It’s been hurting for a few days now and I’m wearing a brace. That brace restricts my movement and makes thing harder for me, especially when I need to write or type.



There’s another thing that bothered me, death. I don’t like it. I don’t like to hear about people dying nor see people die. It doesn’t matter whether if it’s fictitious or reality, I don’t like it at all. I don’t like the pain that stabs me everytime I hear about it, regardless if I know the person or not. I don’t know if everyone feels it, but the pain is really hard to bear sometimes. It’s like something inside me is being ripped to shreds, the stabs are so painful that it could actually become numbing. Then I wouldn’t be able to breathe for a few seconds and tears would start falling. It’s weird and annoying but very helpful sometimes.
Even when the week was bad, something good came out of it. I’m able to cry in ten seconds, give or take, without causing any bodily harm to myself. That emotional weapon is at my manipulation, it’s time to take over the world.

In another two weeks, it’s D-Day and I’M NOT BLOODY PREPARED.
DAMN