十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Bitter Truth

I accidentally removed one of my post; purposely for another.

The truth is quite a hard pill to swallow, huh? Think back of the time when mommy told you that Santa Claus doesn't exist and that the South Pole is a barren wasteland which is inhabitable to any living thing other than some microbes. Then she tells you that the presents are not by Santa and it's daddy who dresses up as him on Christmas eve. For a child to digest that is hard, then he will start to question his belief and his promise to be good throughout the year. What's the point? Since Santa doesn't exist, what's the point to being good? Since it's mommy and daddy the one buying the present, I'll still get a present even if I'm not good.
Conclusion: The truth might cause more chaos and perhaps the birth of a twisted mind.

The Bitter Truth is aptly named.

Tis a sin to lie; yet many, if not all, of us lie. Even if we are taught not to lie, we cowardly hide the truth when it is ourselves who feel threatened. Even a simple white lie is still a lie.
Some of us are bad liars, while others can even lie ever so smoothly.
Who would want to go through the painful truth, right?

There are many reasons to lie; a husband telling his wife that she doesn't look fat in that dress, a student telling the teacher that he didn't bring his homework when he in fact didn't complete it and was spending his time making out with the girlfriend outside his porch...
Lies in the name of not hurting someone's feelings is still a lie. Face it, a lie is still a lie; a rose in whatever name you shall call it is still a rose.

Now, why do we usually lie...
To protect our image;
To protect our ego;
To protect people's impression of ourselves;
All in short, just to protect us.
Selfish, isn't it?

One might find many reasons to justify himself to hiding the truth, no matter how noble the reasons are, it's still draws down to protecting himself, maintaining the image of himself and his ego.

I never said that I don't lie, in fact I do. Just by using my pseudonym, I'm lying about my identity. And yes, I'm selfish just by doing that. So what? I admit that I'm protecting myself.
And I don't give a damn about what you think of me; as far as I'm concerned, you're nobody to me.

In short, everyone lies and I don't care.; lie away! Humans can never survive a day without lying. Anyone up to disagree with my statement?
Better think well before giving me an answer.

PS: To that bastard who caused me bodily harm over the scuffle that was blown far out of proportion all due to protecting your ego: Since you're a nobody, nobody will give a damn about you. Bloody jerk.

PPS: I've lost all hope for humans and I wish I wasn't one either. Human-to-human relationships and contact sickens me at this moment, so I'm leaving this world and going into mine. Do not touch me or be ready to lose a limb.

(WARNING: The author is majorly pissed at the moment and will take an indefinite amount of time to lick her wounds and regains her composure, if she is awake; the time will be reduced to when she wakes up, if she goes to sleep. As for her anger, it'll be until she's done being angry. She has currently detach herself from this world and strolling the forests of her own. This warning message is being typed by her body in third person mode.)