十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Idiots

It's been a long time, hasn't it?
Well, the good thing is that I'm sitting for my last paper today... Which isn't exactly true though.
The last paper for my course was already done and over with on Monday, which was Fundamentals in Pharmacology.
I don't want to bother explaining why a biomed student is studying Pharmacology, you can actually google or wiki it.

She apologizes for being curt today, something has pissed her off... Or not.

All you need to know is Pharmacology isn't bound only for PHARMACISTS to study.
It's a branch of biomedicine and since I'm in biomed, it's one of my fundamentals to doing pathophysiology and therapeutics in my second year.

So yeah, I'm sitting for my last paper which is a language elective.
It's a no-brainer to what it is though.

I've already gotten my grade back for lab skills and am proud to say that I didn't expect it.
Honestly, I didn't expect one of my lab reports to score a first and my overall grade for that module to be a first either.
What I'm actually worried about right now is the report for cell bio and the exam grades for cell bio, micro and molbio.
The cell biology report is being graded by a professor who is a masochistic bastard and treats people like trash.
Oh, the part about being a masochistic bastard was something that he admitted himself.
The paper for cell bio was unexpectedly harder than I thought, since the pass-year paper was darn easy.
As for micro and molbio, I have more confidence in mol than in micro; which is opposite for most of my classmates though.
I did make a mistake on labelling the lac operon though, which I'm still beating myself over with.
However, all these grades aren't taken into account in my final rankings; all I need to do is to pass these modules in my first year and I'm fine.
It's next year's modules that I will without a doubt, worry like there's no tomorrow and will probably panic like a maniac.

Now, back to the reason for my title.
There are idiots in this world, no doubt.
Mind you, the definition for idiot this time is people without common sense.
And I have a one of them living in the same house as I am.
Tell me, what's something that you can't do with a vacuum cleaner, or as they call it here, a hoover?
I bet you that your list would include not using it to vacuum up liquids, right?
If not, you'd have to join that housemate of mine in the idiot group.
And then there's the incident of the drunk choir group in 2.30 a.m today, of course she was in it. Heck, she's the one who organized it.
If they think that they were like the PCD or Spice Girls when they were singing their songs, they must have been really drunk; they sounded more like the noise cats make when they're in heat or when they're in a cat fight.
I called the security on it and I don't give a damn what they think of me.

Right, back to the hoover incident.
I decided to do a little vacuuming, being a neat freak inherited and nurtured by my mom, after breakfast.
And them, being what they are, left the hoover in the living room after cleaning the living room up earlier in the day just to make a mess of it again later, i.e the drinking party.
When I moved the hoover into my room and switched it on, out came the dust.
I opened it lid and lo behold, the filter was wet and so was the vacuum bag.
It doesn't take much to know who did it.
So I took it to the receptionist to see what they could do about it.
While walking out, she called out from her window and ask what was wrong with it.
I ignored her and just continued on my way.
The receptionist was puzzled as to how it happens and asked me to explain to my housemates that it should not be used on liquids.
And I just said, "isn't it common sense not to use a vacuum cleaner on liquids".
It takes around a day or two to dry it out completely so I left a note saying that it should not be used and wrote more about an idiot using it.
Like I said, I don't care what they think of me when they read it.

On a lighter note, I can't believe that I'm going home soon... Around a month left.
I'd probably be lazing around in my room playing games and watching dramas.
And then there's the big headache of thinking how and where to store my stuff.
*sigh*

Right, now to get ready for the language test at 1.
またね!