十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Slack

うわ、久しぶりだな私のブログ。
最近超忙しい、だから書くない。
ごめん、ね。

Hehe.

I'm so very proud of myself.
Yes, I absolutely am.
Why?
Because I could actually read what my 先生 wrote on the board today without even stopping to process.
She was filling in for our usual teacher and she is a real Japanese lecturer who lectures at Newcastle University.
And when she wrote on the board, it was entirely in hiragana and katakana!
While my classmates were rather shocked at first look, I was really happy and excited for the lesson.
I'm getting rather bored at going slug slow pace... Why else do we study hiragana and katakana if you keep relying on romaji?!
Geez, time to take off the training wheels and go!
I'm tired of seeing romaji every time something gets written on the board; which was why I totally enjoyed today's lesson cause she wrote EVERYTHING in hiragana and katakana.
But too bad this 先生 is only in for this week while our usual one has something to take care of; don't ask me what 'cause I don't know.

The thing is, I've been trying to incorporate kanji into my sentence forming too.
I've even wrote them in while completing the diary 良子さん (our usual 先生) told us to two weeks before.
I know that I'm impatient but this is ridiculous! It's been almost a full academic year and they're still on romaji?!
My knowledge on hiragana and katakana weren't exactly perfect at the start of the lesson but I can definitely write them off at the top of my head now.
And don't get me started on being busy and having no time; no one should have that excuse other than Jon who is a 3rd year pharmacy student.
Besides, I felt like I learned more from ケシーさん today, even though she didn't use much of the textbook.
Speaking of which, I think they should have bought the kana version instead of the romaji.
I mean, that's how I got myself to improve; what better way to learn than that?
It was hard initially but the words became more familiar as I read them and now, I can read through it relatively easily.
And then there's this girl from design- Julie.
Gawd, she complains just about everything.
Look here, little missy; if you want to learn a language, just shut the hell up and learn it.
Don't complain about how confusing the grammar is, or how hard it is to memorize something, or why the language has particles and how the sentences are structured!

That's just how learning a language is; if you've got so much to complain, just stick to knowing English and be done with it.
I don't have it any easier either just because I know Mandarin / Chinese!
YOU DON'T KNOW THE HELL I WENT THROUGH IN CHINESE SCHOOL.
Besides, hiragana and katakana were new to me and I went through the process of getting to know them despite my busy timetable and heavy workload..

That aside, I've officially finished one module of my course- 101!
It ended with a scientific math test today and I passed!
From what I gather, most of the people failed... But that doesn't mean they've failed the module, since the test comprises only 20% of the 50% of the final mark.
Oh yeah, D asked for my marks again and I shot her down by asking her to give me 5 good reasons why I should tell her.
Of course she was speechless and didn't ask me any more after that.
Before I forget, I've also passed my Pharmacology MCQ.
*throws confetti*

Easter break is starting this Friday so I'll probably be gaming and hopefully getting some revision done too.
I got sick last Thursday as a result of being overstressed, overworked and over-nutritioned (too much red jujube).
Mom got a fair laugh at the last one while bro said God was punishing me because I was going to the library too often and He did this to me to force me to have a break.
All I have now is a little flu and cough.

That's all for this time.
I've got molbio lectures tomorrow and a SU buddy training later in the day.
また会いします!