十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Been a While

Literally.
I'm just so caught up with uni life that I don't even have time to play any of my games...
Gah, this is what you get for being overambitious.

And what has she been up to?

Well, I've gotten my grades back for Biochem and Physy.
And I'm glad to say that I passed for both!
[throws confetti]
I got a 2:1 for Biochem and 2:2 for Physy (coursework mark included).
As for test alone... 1 for Biochem and still a 2:2 for Physy.
I was so damn worried when I couldn't find my student ID on the list of grades for Physy that I looked from the bottom up, which were the failing grades.
I just wished that the lecturer would organize it according to the COMPLETE student ID instead of the incomplete ones that he asked us to fill up.

On another note, I'm slowly getting used to the second term timetable... And it's only the second week since I started...
I can feel a bunch of eyes rolling at the statement.
The workload hasn't started but it will next week- Haematology for 101.
Oh yeah, I get more chances to play (or in more 'professional' terms, work) with blood this semester.
Not to forget about bacteria and fungus and probably even viruses?
Pharmacology isn't hard... At the beginning.
Which is why I'm taking the early opportunity to revise every night and to take extra notes (which I didn't do last semester).
And there goes my game time. *sigh*

Spending my first Chinese New Year without my family was rather... Interesting.
(Note that I didn't include first CNY overseas; that's because I have done that before)
Reunion dinner was at Timothy's and the feast was... Just so much.
There was prawns in buttermilk, plum sauce duck, Peri-peri grilled chicken, meatballs, Thai-styled beancurd, chicken curry, pork ribs, soup, stir-fried vegetable and for dessert, snow fungus and cheesecake.
The first day of CNY was spent eating steamed fish, herbal soup and stir-fried vegetable alone.
I wouldn't call that sad because I had an early class the next day.
Yup, we don't get any days off here.

Valentine's day is coming soon but it's just be another day for me...That would be 9-12 in Pharmacology and 2-5 in Cell Bio lab.
I guess that's it this time; I've got Pharmacology tutorials at 9 tomorrow and I'm beat from today's Microbio.
じゃ、まった会います!