十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frustrated

I hate my semester two timetable.
I hate it that I barely have any recovery time before starting a new term next Monday.
I hate it that Physiology was much harder as compared to Biochem.

She's frustrated and has no other outlet to let loose...


The new timetable has classes starting at 9 every freaking morning other than on Tuesday.
My test / TCT just ended yesterday and I only have today as a free day.
I don't get why my Physiy lecturer didn't give us the feedback about our report last week and wants to waste our time tomorrow just to get it.
Biochem was much easier as compared to Physiy and that was totally unexpected.
I thought that MCQ was supposed to be easier, but the test we had on Tuesday was like... WHAT THE HELL?!
We barely had any useful information given to us during the nervous system of the lectures and there was a question on which part of the brain was responsible for the movement of the body. Stupidly, I went to put it as limbic ganglia; the correct answer would be basal ganglia.
I'm also frustrated that I made some stupid mistakes in my biochem, which was comparatively easier.

GAH!!!
But the up side to it is that I found out that I'm not the only crazy Asian to study biomed in my uni.
Apparently, I have a senior doing her second year.
Oh well.

Now to just laze around in my room and wait till it's time to cook dinner.
I really don't feel like doing anything right now.