十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life Hates Me While I Hate the World

So yeah, it's probably been a month since I last wrote something in my blog.
Pardon me for being busy with uni and life in general.

It's a new year and... I wish that life would just rewind and pause so that I could be forever stuck at the brink of being nineteen.
Oh yes, I dread the day when the suffix -teen would forever be erased from my age number.

That's not the only reason why she's hating the world though...

I just sat for my Japanese test yesterday and it was a disappointment.
Why?
Because I forgot how to write hiragana and katakana when I started to be nervous and was at the brink of panicking.
Initially, I started to write everything out in hiragana and katakana and even thought about writing it in kanji.
Then, I forgot how to write 'み' and 'こ' and 'る'.
*sigh*
I hate it when I start to panic and forget almost everything.
I ended up writing everything in romaji instead.
Then...
(here comes the worse part)
I left the other part of the paper unfinished.
I thought it was the reading part of the paper and it was supposed to be done with the lecturer so that she could grade us but no... I was supposed to answer the questions and write them down.
Luckily, I explained it to the lecturer and she was kind enough to let me fill them.
GAH!

And, I'm feeling a little lost today for no reason.
...No. It's probably because it's a girl thing.

In other news, I'm in LOVE.
Oh yes, I'M IN LOVE... With a NND's voice.
*squeals in delight*
I don't think I'll ever fall in love for real (though I can think of a whole lot of people disagreeing with that statement).
This guy's voice is SO AWESOME!!!
*snaps herself back into reality*
Ok, I think I'm going to have to find a way to de-stress myself.
I've got a poster presentation tomorrow, physio test next Tuesday and biochem test the very next day.
To add to the load, I've got to start planning how my day goes again because I will be having classes at 9 on all days except for on Tuesdays.
And the subjects for next term isn't exactly very easy.
I could hear some people saying 'That's uni life for you'.

... I've got to go study physi before the procrastination starts to creep in.
じゃ、また来周!