十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last

Well, it's the last day of the year 2010...
And it's the first time I'm spending New Year far away from my family and my home.
...Sounds a bit depressing, huh?

How does she fair being alone during festive season?

It's nothing, really.
I spent most of my time in my room and didn't even go out until dinner was ready back when I was at home so it doesn't make it any different when I'm here in UK.
The only difference is that I have to cook my own meals.

Hmm... Winter break ends the week after next and it'll be spring term.
I don't even get why they call it spring term when it's dead in the middle of winter.
Speaking of which, it was a white Christmas.
Yeah, I spent Christmas at home with my housemates Beatrice, Darnish and Adela.
I was invited by Eveleen and Timothy to their house for Christmas dinner with Gabriel, Choong, Cassandra and Agnes but I ended up not going thinking that I'd be leaving Darnish all alone at home.

Anyways, I've been baking and found it just as fun as cooking.
I just made a fresh batch of blueberry muffins and my banana muffins were gone within 2 days, which made me feel really happy.
Luke came over on Christmas day and had one before stealing another one when he went back to his block.
The tutti-frutti cake turned out well, but a bit more harder than usual.
I did ask mom what went wrong but she said that it's normal; tutti-frutti cakes are also known as rock cakes anyways.
The blueberry muffins turned out a little burnt the first time because Darnish turned off the power to the oven, not knowing that I was using it so I had to backtrack and guess the time.
But, it turned out really well this time though.
The next thing I'm baking would be either the banana muffins again or the tutti-frutti cake, depending on when the banana ripes.
This time, I'll be using brandy butter to make it a little more of a mature cake.

I think that's it for this time; I'm eager to finish ウアンーォフーフォツン~未来ノプロログ~.
Wishing my readers (if there are any) a Happy New Year. Hope that you've got your resolutions out and will be able to fulfil them!