十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Anticipation

I just noticed that I didn't post anything since Halloween.
Hehe... I've just been busy, that's all.


Wondering what's she's been up to? No? Then you might be at the wrong site.

Well, a whole lot has happened.
Like last week, Beatrice dragged me out of dinner and the kitchen to go to a 'Jazz' party in North Shore and I ended up being rather drunk just from drinking cider.
I swear, I'll never-ever-EVER, drink again.
I hated the taste, I hated the effects it had on me, and I hated the after-effects.
And no, I did not have a hangover; just that I got up really early the next morning and was really, really hungry.

I also attended the bonfire night or Guy Fawkes' Night at the Meeting Place in the Forge, a student village.
I met a few new friends and we all got lost trying to get there; mind you, getting lost was the fun part.
The fireworks barely qualify itself as a big bang and the food was just really meaty.
The only awesome thing that I witnessed was the scene of the burning house just after we got off from the metro station in Pallion street.

Also, I went to the Nottingham games with the HKMAS society members last Saturday.
The city of Nottingham was huge, and so was the campus.
But I'm rather happy with where I am, since the campus and my accommodations are near to each other.
Imagine being late in that uni... You'd literally die trying to run across the campus just to get to the class.
We left from Murray library at 6 and got to Nottingham around 10-ish, went to Portsmouth building for the food fair and then ventured out to the city at 12.
Our uni representative managed to get into the semi-finals before losing to Lee CW from I-don't-know-which-uni.
It's coincidence that he has the same initials as the current world No.1 in badminton.
We got back to Sunderland (that's where I currently am) at 10 and it was 2 degree centigrade outside.
Imagine the reaction everyone had when they requested us to stick around so that they could take a group picture.
Every one of us simply ran all the way back to our warm rooms immediately after they told us that it was over.

It wasn't only fun and trips, you know.
I managed to finish two assignments after spending every weekend of mine in the library.
I have another one coming up this week and it's going to be my first complete lab report, which has to be sent in a fortnight.
I also have a lab report which spans five weeks, which has to be handed in before Christmas.
Also, there's a report that I have to do for Japanese class, which is due on the 15th of Dec.
There's also an upcoming TCT (time constrained test) which will be taking place in January.
Which also brings to mind that my schedule will be changing around that time, too.
I'll have most of my classes starting at 9 instead of the usual 11 or 2.
It's mainly because they're adding another 3 modules into my course, which is Cell Biology, Fundamentals to Pharmacology and Microbiology and will be removing Human Physiology and Biochemistry.
That means that I'll have to rearrange my cooking time for lunch and will have to wake up earlier to cook my brunch, especially on Mondays.
... I'm just glad that it doesn't (and hopefully it wouldn't change) clash with my Japanese classes at 1 on Wednesdays.

So, my upcoming events would be the Biomed party that they'll be having in the Bonded Warehouse tomorrow at 8 and the Christmas Shopping at York.
I'm not a social butterfly, but my housemates and friends think that I might be spending a little too much time in the kitchen (Dar, Eilvane, Beatrice, Aileen and Sammy will definitely agree with that statement) and the library (and this would be Astley).

...Have to skip now; I have to cook dinner and prepare for tomorrow's brunch.
じゃね、また会いました!