十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Of Peroxidase and Lactate Dehydrogenase

Oh boy, am I in deep trouble.
... Sort of.
Don't run away at the title of the post cause if you do, then what the hell am I going to do?

Does she not make sense? Follow the link to find out what she's actually talking about

That, my friends, is the lab reports that I have to write about, one of Peroxidase for Biochemistry and another of Lactate Dehydrogenase, Glycolysis and Gluconeogenesis for Lab Skills.
Yes, what sort of deep trouble I've caused myself to be in.
Sure, the profession as a biomedical scientist or biomedical doctor sounds really cool but getting there isn't hard.
Adam, my lecturer, gave us a pretty good lecture about time management and actual experience about being a biomed student.
According to him- study hard, play hard.
I am starting to wonder if I am studying hard enough... I mean, I spend my weekends in the library while my weekdays are spent in my room.
Yes, I do spend most of my weekends in the library finishing up my assignments and reports and they aren't last minute works.
And I do know that the first year isn't counted in the final accreditation but if I do screw up my first year, I'll suffer in my second and would definitely fail my last; I don't want that to happen.
Yeah... I have a fever and am still going for my lectures and labs and not taking any absence.
So, where exactly do I stand?

The trip to York is next week and I have a Biochem report to do for that week.
Even if I do have two weeks to complete it, I don't want to wait and sit on it.
Which is why I've already researched on the experiment and getting a head start on writing it.
Hopefully, I'll get it done before I go on the trip.

And being sick when you're not at home is not fun; being sick in the start of winter is even worse.
The only thing left is a cold, thankfully.
Well, that's it for this time. I've got to cook my dinner now- it's steamed fish, stir-fry little gem lettuce and watercress soup tonight.