十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Hallow's Eve

Welcome to my little sanctuary!
*gives a spooky laugh*
Meh, what the hell am I trying to do?

What is she up to on the supposedly most spooky day on earth?

I don't know for sure.
I just finished my assessed assignment yesterday and have another one to do.
Thankfully, we're doing it in a bigger group, which does cut down a whole lot on the work.
Mine's a 10 point question, so I'm not as stressed as I was two weeks ago.

You know, even after a month and three weeks being in the UK, I'm still not used to the idea of eating cereal every breakfast. Rather, it's my body that isn't used to it.
I guess it pays for having rice as your staple.
So now, I'm cooking two portions at dinner so that I can heat the other half and eat it before going for classes the next day.

I've also joined the HKMAS society, which is totally obvious what it is from the name.
They're having a daytrip next week to the Nottingham games.
I don't know what it is and how it goes but I'm looking forward to it.

As you might see from my pictures, I do a whole lot of cooking.
Just the other week, Eilvane (my housemate) didn't want her pears to go off so I asked if I could poach them and make the caramel sauce for it.
It was a surprise that it turned out quite nice.
Thank you mom and grandma for your cooking genes!
I even tried to duplicate my favourite recipe- chicken and mushroom braised in oyster sauce.
It was the exact taste and it turned my bad day around.
They said that people who are good at cooking are good at chemistry.
I know how true that is though; I basically suck at chemistry.
Perhaps it's the theory part that I suck at, cause cooking is application and practical.
So am I supposed to feel good about it?

Well, I got to run.
I promised my housemates to go grocery shopping with them at 12 but I still have a few things I want to finish before it's time for us to meet.
じゃね、また会います!