十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Issh

Yeah, it's pretty frustrating when you have a nagging voice inside your head.
That's what I'm having in mine.
What is it about?
Maybe she has become insane?! (Hint: It has something to do with アニバースリの国のアリス; so read on if you're interested to know what.)

Well, it's to finish what I said I'd do around three to four months ago.
Yeah, the route spoilers for 不思議の国のアリス.
ジョーカーの国のアリス has only a few other endings remaining, but アニバースリの国のアリス is a whole new level / pain in the ****.
Why?
Because the improved / remade version has the off-site option of getting the character.
And for those who are familiar to the gameplay, the time of the day is always at random and that specific characters can only be found during certain times of the day when you're not staying at the place (in exception to ユリウス, whom can be found at any time of the day).
This is where the game gets tough, since you're living off-site to your potential love interest.
And there's also the fact that you have limited rounds and timers that allow you to change the time, which makes things even harder.
...I spent half my day hitting the quick save at my preferred time of the day and then quick load if the next time change isn't to my advantage/ liking just to finish one character for ONE place.

There's still no known walkthroughs/ guide known to give exactly how to get everything, but I've managed to get all my other endings, save for the Rose Garden and Mafia endings (because I ALWAYS leave ブラッド last to do because I like him best XP).
It's rather frustrating when you have to do every character thrice, except for ベータ、エース and ビバルヂ.イ when you're in 時計屋.
I hated it when it came to ゴーラッド the 親父 .
Ughh....

On a brighter note...

QuinRose is continuing the series with おもちゃ箱の国のアリス [Romanji: Omochiya Hako no Kuni no Arisu] or Alice in the Land of Toybox.
*prances around the room like a shaman summoning for rain*
They have yet to announce the release date, but I have a feeling that it's either going to be around the late quarter of the year (closer to Christmas, maybe) or early next spring.
ジョーカー is going to appear in the sequel and I hope that they'll make him a pursuit-able route, just like what they did to ナイトメル.
I'd like to see how he'll come on to Alice (a potential やんデレ like エース, maybe?).
And hopefully, they don't have the time of day as a requisite for events anymore... There's only just so much that I can take.