十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Busy Bee

I just realized that I've not posted anything since my birthday, which was around two and a half weeks ago.
Hmm, yeah... I grew a year older and I ain't happy about it.
She's mulling at the corner because she's getting older.

My childhood friend, Marcus called at midnight and we talked for almost an hour.
I feel bad 'cause he's in Australia, has class in the morning and he's the one paying for the conversation.
I'm not much of a talker but I guess it's reasonable since we've not seen each other since 12 and have not talked since 6.
Nope, I didn't get my numbers wrong; I've seen him twice, once at my sister's kindergarten sports day and another at my brother's canteen day and both didn't involve any form of conversation.
Another thing is, he shares the same birthday as I do.

I've been rather busy lately, too.
Doing what? Preparing for my degree semester which starts in September.
Yup, I'm moving onto being a undergrad instead of a diploma freshman.
Ugh... I just realized that my carefree days are marked.
I've also been rethinking my career path and have finally made a decision, but I won't say anything until everything is finalized.
And, I'm planning to resit Math 3.
I will also forever remember to square the bottom figure whenever I'm using Newton-Rhapson's Iteration method.
...That stupid mistake cost me 20 marks in my finals.

I'm happy about another thing though, Starry Sky- After Spring is coming out in August, along with 錫也君 and 直獅先生's 旦那 CD!
The PSP version of Starry Sky in Spring is out but I've yet to get the console.
So goes for my new cellphone...
Well, at least one of the three things I'm promised is here.

That's it from me for now.
I still have some things to sort out and will probably disappear again.
じゃね!