十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

May

Oh no!
It's May!
A day that I dread is coming close, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Talk about a tough start for a month.
She's about to go nuts!

Biology was totally unexpected.
The MCQ were a whole lot tougher than I thought.
Thank goodness that I did the handouts that the lecturer did; it did give me some heads-up to read about things he never taught but expected us to look for and read on our own.

Physics... Was a bit confusing.
Especially the question about finding the percentage of increase for the area of a copper coin and the mass given only the increment of the diameter.
I finished all of the questions at the last section when we were only required to do three out of four.
I didn't feel confident with one of the questions so I finished them all and will let the marker decide on my final score.

What I'm worried about isn't Physics but Chemistry and Math.

...I wish higher education wasn't that tough.
Or rather, I wish I wasn't as ambitious.

On a brighter note, the 旦那 CD for 哉太君 and一樹会長 is OUT!
*runs around the room screaming ぎゃー~*
And the Special CD for Summer is out EXACTLY on my birthday!
Also, I finally got my hands on Black Butterfly's Dolly CD!
At least, three out of the four to-date.
WHY DID YOU FORGET ABOUT GOURMAND?!?!






Now, I'll just have to wait till my cousin gets on her lazy ass to get me the missing one and courier all of them over.
She sent me some digitally to tease me and I'm listening to them almost 24 hours.
Who needs real life guys when all I need is 漫画、乙女ガーム、ドラマ CD、アニメ, my MP3 and my laptop.

Speaking of MP3, I got real tired of the SonicStage that I used to sync my songs into my MP3.
Since I have my titles in Japanese, the SonicStage that came with my MP3 displays them as #&*@^@*&#, which annoys the hell out of me when I want to make some changes.


So, I went over to Japan's Sony site and got myself their SonicStage.
And do you know that the SonicStage that the rest of the world gets are really outdated?
Also, you can't install that version on just any console; it actually checks the platform version.
But I managed to get it to install and it works!
Now, google an image of the SonicStage that you get along with any Sony Walkman and compare them to this:



See... I wish I was born in Japan instead.
It made my synchronizing a whole lot more easier and faster, too! 
And it's no longer SonicStage anymore, it's x-avery. (If I'm not mistaken with my hiragana) 
Not only can you get your music online straight from the Japanese home site; you can also have your online podcast sent over, too.
Too bad I can't utilize the podcast function.
My MP3 is an ancient; the NW-HD5.
Yeah, it totally functions on buttons only and has no color.
But I think it still outshines all the 'current ones' because mine has 20GB and 70 hours playback;
a really good combo of battery life and storage space.
The current ones have better functions, but they lack the battery life.
It's either memory or battery life they are lacking; there isn't yet one which strikes a balance like the one I have.
It's already six-years-old, since I got it when I was 14.
And I'm happy and grateful that its still doing its job of providing me joy and moe-occasions when I'm listening to my ドラマ CDs.

Finals are going to be over by this Wednesday, so expect that I'll be unreachable for the next few days and two weeks after Wednesday.
I need some rest time after going through hell, don't I?

PS: The net speed started to suck again after two days of good times. Aren't they supposed to stay constant after the additional cable were laid? Aren't they suppose to be done by the 2nd of May? (It's past 12, so it is.)