十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Dealing

I'm feeling rather upset.
Why?
It's not really important.

I have a rather odd way to deal with being upset; I clean.
Like she said in her introduction, she's an oddball.

Yeah, I really do clean when I'm really upset, stressed and frustrated at the same time.
And it has to be that three exact combination of negative feelings that triggers the cleaning mode in me.
I have no idea why, but it does help me deal with it.
There was once back when I was 15 that I was so upset that I spent the whole day in my bathroom and my bedroom cleaning.

Since I was so busy during the semester, I rarely had time to clean up my bedside table, wardrobe and my bookshelf.
My bedside table was strewn with papers and textbooks; my bookshelf was piled with more books and my wardrobe looked like Hurricane Katrina ran through it.
My mom has been nagging at me since the middle of my semester to tidy up my space but it's either I don't have the time or that I don't feel like doing it at all.
I guess now she has nothing to complain.

My mom is somewhat of a neat-freak and I think I probably got OCD from her.
Though, I do try to suppress it to the point of not caring on a daily basis
You should see how I organize my 漫画; my bro thinks that I'm nuts.
This is the time where I let loose and just clean and organize to my heart's content.

I think I'm more willing to throw stuff out when I'm frustrated.
I mean, I'm somewhat of a packrat and I tend to keep stuff that I don't really need.
I think that throwing the junk is my way of throwing the bad feeling out; I don't know for sure.

Now, my bedside table and bookshelf is clutter-free and I can finally find that caprics that I wanted to wear out the other day- it was lodged way deep in my wardrobe and was among my winter wear.
I also took out all my stationary and scrubbed the graphite markings and stains out from my pencil case.
I don't think you'll find someone doing that other than me. 
...And that takes care of cleaning for this week, which is good because I can enjoy the weekend playing games and no one can nag at me to clean it.
 
Now, to continue on my quest to finish my backlog of games.
それで、じゃあ!