十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

R&R

I really need some R&R.
This coming week is the only week that I don't have any assessments, projects, coursework or assignments.
So, to admins and staffers:
Please cut me some slack

I'm going through some rough times and I really need some time to recompose and redirect myself.
My little vacation started with my reading and completion of Jane Eyre in one day.
The story was really good, hence making Charlotte Brontë one of my favorite classic writers, joining the ranks of Jane Austen and Jules Verne.
While reading, I felt the sorrow of Jane, the passionate love of Mr. Rochester and the pain during their separation.

Devoid of any positive emotion on a regular basis, I can only truly feel when I read.
Mind you, I'm rather indifferent and often or more, bored of life.
Smiling and acting happy is easily done after many years of practice; no one has ever seen me genuinely happy.
Anger, however, is much pent up; it boils, overflows and then simmers to dislike.
The only thing I do when I dislike someone very much is to erase their existence from my life, my eyes. Those who had crossed that line knows very well what I mean.
Hate is very much non-existent in my feelings towards others.
Pity and sympathy is only given to those who really deserve them, and life is too short for guilt.
Hate me if you must, but these are the very defects who makes me who I am.

That aside, I do declare that reading is something I may never give up.
Through reading I am brought out of the four walls that I am often encased in; brought out to experience, to see, to feel and most importantly, to LIVE.
Imagination makes up for what my eyes do not see, my ears do not hear, my fingers do not touch and my heart does not feel.
Warmth, passion, sorrow, melancholy, happiness, angst, calmness...All these and more, incited by mere words on paper bounded together.

I, for one, read to live AND live to read.