十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ペンギン革命

I had a really weird message in my CBox which asked me to send an e-mail to someone.
Well I did, and I didn't have any reply.
Reply or no reply, life goes on.

After almost 3 years of waiting, I've finally finish reading ペンギン革命.
It's a sweet and nice story, highly recommended for people who are down-in-the-dumps.
There's finally closure for me, and another manga to add to my completed list.
Warning: Spoiler content

The mangaka should have given more details to the relationship between Yukari and Ryo after everything. But the way she ended the manga was nice too. I think I'll begin to stalk her for her following works.
I think I'll dedicate tomorrow to cataloging all my manga and transfer some of them to discs.
My memory space is getting really, really small.
And it's gonna get smaller with me reading のだめカンタビレ.
Gotta go study Chem for the test tomorrow. I don't mind the chapter about States and Matter, but the bonding calculations are killer, especially when the lecturer didn't really explain that chapter really well.
Maybe I should've given her a 2 instead of a 3 in my evaluation, but I'm not that mean.

Will read the next chapter of The One before I study; that might take some frustration out of me.