十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Six-Five-Four-Three-Two-One

Three subjects are done and gone, literally.

Yesterday, I bid adieu to Malay. I'll probably never use this language ever again, unless I'm forced to. Hmm, let me rethink...Yup, never.

And today, I bid farewell to History, or so I thought. For those who, like me, have already started scouting for courses to take on next year, you would probably have a brochures lying around right?
(This is only applicable to M'sians) Okay, take a look at the section where they give you the brief intro on the course. Beneath or beside the offered subjects, there is either a fine print or a huge box stating:

All local students are required to take 3 MQA Compulsory Subjects that include Bahasa Kebangsaan A, M'sia Studies and Morale Education.

That was taken from the Pre-U/ A-levels brochure I got from KBU.
And you might probably not want to press the 'delete history file' button in your brain just yet...

Ee Wynn, my senior, burst the bubble on me when she told me that LAN subjects are compulsory, which means that History and Morale is still waiting for me when I get to college. But wait...I can't see it in Sunway's brochure! Nope, I don't see it anywhere in the CIMP section! Does that mean I can escape (I really hope I can!).

Well, I do see an Interdisciplinary Studies that has the term 'required for M'sian students' at its side but it's under Social Science. So, I shouldn't need to worry about that, or should I?
The only way to find out for real is to attend the open day on the 13th-14th of Dec.

Tomorrow is Math. I really hope that I won't be as careless as I usually am. There's a hell lot of precious marks that I've lost whenever my tutor gave me mock examinations.

Speaking of examinations, I just wrote an essay about it during English I. I couldn't help but say examinations are good, no matter how much I loathe it.

There was another title that I've found interesting, My Perfect Wife/ Husband.
I imagined that the people who set the questions are fun-suckers that won't give out anything more interesting that paint drying so I was surprised.

Since it was interesting, why didn't I do it?
My answer would most probably be, I have nothing to write about. This might be the result of reading too much shoujo, but I don't have any idea how to write. That and probably because I've never really 'loved' anyone. Sure, I do love my family, but that's different. I did have crushes on some people, but they mostly die out real fast (the feeling, not the people); a week, give or take.
For me, admiration and respect would probably be the only feelings that I'll give; love...not so much, or even none at all.
The guy that I would come close to liking doesn't even exist.

Alright, when tomorrow ends, it'll be four down and six to go.