十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Almost There

I'm still not off the hook yet; at least until I'm 21. Heh.

SPM is in 2 days, and the first subject is Malay. Geez, where has all the time went?
(*cough* idled her time away*cough*)

The total days of examination are 8 days at the span of a month. There are breaks in between though. Now, where have I dumped my schedule...

*digs under piles of reference books; finds it lodged between Chem and Physics*

Ah, here it is:
The days in which I have to sit in the stuffy hall and be all nervous are : 11, 12, 13, 18, 20, 24, 25 and the 27th.
Science students are done earlier than Arts! Yay!

I don't know why, but I have a really good feeling about the exams...Maybe it's a premonition of something really bad happening! Maybe I'll find out that I don't qualify for the course I want to take next year! Arghhh! (I can't help being a pessimist)

My last paper will be ending at 3.15, so what am I going to do after that to celebrate my graduation?
The exact same thing I did for PMR 2 years ago; sleep.
I remembered my last paper ended at 10 in the morning. I didn't have my lunch and went straight to bed. I woke up later in the evening, went to the bathroom and then went back to bed. I think I'd most probably be doing the same thing this year.

Prom happens to be right after SPM, which is 3rd of Dec (if there isn't any date change). I'm not the type that attends this kind of event, nor any kind of social events.
Why?
- I'm dateless
- I don't own any sort of dress (nor am I about of waste my allowance on renting one)
- I don't like wearing make-up (it's like a coat of paint of my face, ewhh)
- I don't own any fancy shoes (all I have are sneakers and sandals)
- I have better things to do on that day

Besides, I won't even be around during the whole of December (like always). As to why, no one needs to know.
Even if I was around, I'd most probably be hanging out at Border's graphic novels section or catching a movie at the Cineplex. I'm finally free of school and exams, of course I'd want to enjoy myself for what limited time I have before being shipped off to boot camp (NS) and starting college.
I can't wait to start college too.

Speaking about college, I don't think I should worry too much about the upcoming exams. I mean, even if I don't do well (touchwood) I'll still be able to continue my studies. I've checked the requirements for the course I'm planning to take and all they require is the minimum of 5Cs. Also, it's not like I'm planning to take scholarships or anything. So, I'm seeing SPM as a sort of pass for me to get to college; the ticket and train analogy.

But getting good grades is kinda like having the bragging rights to something; and I'm definitely not the kind that likes to lose, especially to that stuck-up cousin of mine. He's been getting the exact same grades as I did since way, way back. I really should be less competitive.

I understand that grades aren't everything, but I just can't help but compare myself with others. Dad wasn't one of the best students during school time, but he's more successful compared them. Even Ms. Tan said that her non-degree holding friends are more successful, just because they dare to take chances.
Also, grandma used to say: Everyone wants to be No.1, but who's going to be No.2?
I never understood why she said that, I don't think I ever will, on a count that she's dead.
Oh well.